Second To None (Michigan) Engineering Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Manchester, NH) in December 2009.

Interview

the interview was not very hard the company was difficult the stat e was cold and the offer was not great. there were hundreds of people in the interview process and they didn't ask any questions. this was surprising.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Second To None (Michigan)

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview began with intro and then followed by questioning about areas of interests and any specialization.Then some questions pertaining to my interests were asked and then some very topic sensitive and innovative ideas were asked to brought up.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in October 2011.

Interview

I actually felt better when I came out of the interview than while I was waiting. they told me that they were currently hiring so I should expect a call back soon for a second interview.second interview was a panel interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in February 2010.

Interview

routine process questions and answers

Application

Interview

short 15 min intrerview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2010.

Interview

very casual meeting. didn't feel it's interview, but rather chatting

Interview Questions

• why do you want to change your job   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2010.

Interview

Took about a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2009.

Interview

just some behave questions. Seems the interviewee has no strong technique background. it lasts for half hour. there are two interviewees don't know what their standards for recruiting. it seems not so technical.