Second To None (Michigan)

www.second-to-none.com

Second To None (Michigan) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in February 2013.

Interview Details – speak with a manager and HR person

Interview Question – why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

No Title Interview

No Title
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2010.

Interview Details – Nothing special, everything is as usual

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Cust Interview

Cust
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very detailed and thorough interview process? Recruiting coordinator was very organized and prompt!

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2011.

Interview Details – Nothing special

Interview Question – Why want to work for us ?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2012.

Interview Details – phone intereveiew with the recruiter and ended up with nothing yet

Tech Interview

Tech
Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in February 2010.

Interview Details – I went into the interview and then they called me on the phone and said they picked someone else

Interview Question – what I expected for pay   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Manchester, NH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in December 2009.

Interview Details – the interview was not very hard the company was difficult the stat e was cold and the offer was not great. there were hundreds of people in the interview process and they didn't ask any questions. this was surprising.

Interview Question – why are you here   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in July 2010.

Interview Details – Sent resume on line. Recived an email asking me when it would be good time for an phone interview. They callerd and it was about a 30 min phone interview. They asked me questions about that came from my resume. The lady on the phone was very pleasant and the interview went well. I would have advise anyone else to do more research on tne company than I did at that point. Next was the face to face interview. The problem I had was with the questions of cooled calling on business. I have never had to do that and my anserws were not very good. I did not make it to the next round.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a problem in the field and what you did to solve it.   View Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Portland, OR

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in April 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview, one hour face to face, one hour panel

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in April 2010.

Interview Details – Merge two unsorted arrays asked by Sandisk Engineer.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Second To None (Michigan)

Worked for Second To None (Michigan)? Contribute to the Community!