Second To None (Michigan) Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

speak with a manager and HR person

Cust Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Very detailed and thorough interview process? Recruiting coordinator was very organized and prompt!

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Stamford, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

phone intereveiew with the recruiter and ended up with nothing yet

Interview Questions

• what is your current salary expectations   1 Answer
    • what type of work would like to do   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Nothing special

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Sent resume on line. Recived an email asking me when it would be good time for an phone interview. They callerd and it was about a 30 min phone interview. They asked me questions about that came from my resume. The lady on the phone was very pleasant and the interview went well. I would have advise anyone else to do more research on tne company than I did at that point. Next was the face to face interview. The problem I had was with the questions of cooled calling on business. I have never had to do that and my anserws were not very good. I did not make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem in the field and what you did to solve it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Merge two unsorted arrays asked by Sandisk Engineer.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Spokane, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

I went into the interview and then they called me on the phone and said they picked someone else

No Title Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Nothing special, everything is as usual

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Manchester, NH) in December 2009.

Interview

the interview was not very hard the company was difficult the stat e was cold and the offer was not great. there were hundreds of people in the interview process and they didn't ask any questions. this was surprising.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) (Portland, OR) in April 2008.

Interview

phone interview, one hour face to face, one hour panel