Second To None (Michigan) Interview Questions

S Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in February 2011.

Interview

after interview i was directly asked to fill in the HR form which made me feel i got the offer!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2011.

Interview

Just feeling out the possibility of a sales consulting role. Interview was with CEO. Discussion was about new account results and needs to improve. Gathered perspective and identified problems, Next step will be to make some preliminary recommendations and attempt to secure agreement on where help is needed.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in January 2011.

Interview

Actually, I got the interview from a friend of mine who originally got the interview first. When my friend told me that company was interested in hiring an administrator, she and I went to visit that company. When the owner of that company saw us, he started asking both of us some questions such as what kind of jobs we were interested in and what kind of expectations we had with the company. Finally, the company offered the job instead of mine.

Interview Questions

• what's your salary expectation?   1 Answer

NONE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long for each candidates. They did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• There was none, they did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in August 2010.

Interview

phone interview

Interview Questions

• How do u add a computer to a netork   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Phone interview first. Behavioural related questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went beyond your job requirements to help a client.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied the staff accountant position online, and a ocuple of days later, the human resource sent me a email to set up a phone interview. The lady went over my resume, and asked me some education related. All the basic quesitons, which you can expected.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview and hiring process. The interview and hiring process of the orgnaisation was a typical and fairly stragith forward process. Selection for interview by human resource executive and arrange for an interview date. The 1st interview meeting was carried out together with the human resouce manager and the interviewee. Thereafter, the interview will be esclated to the hiring manager and onwards.

Interview Questions

• business financial environment and knowledge   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in March 2010.

Interview

Just a quick phone conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and why?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Second To None (Michigan) in March 2010.

Interview

took the phone interview and than no response. It was a 45 min phone interview. over all it was a good experience..