Secure-24 Interview Questions

3.8

Interview

I applied on Indeed. I got a phone call about a week or two later from a recruiter. She asked me if I was still looking for a position and asked me if I knew anything about the company. Then, she spoke about the company and what they were about. Then she asked me questions on the spot about "ping"-ing, DNS, DHCP, etc. to make sure I had a basic understanding. I was able to answer her questions so I will now be going to a face-to-face interview with them, which she told me will have a lot of technical related questions.

IOC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Secure-24.

Interview

A few recruiters contacts me, they didn't talk to each other so I had a first interview a couple times. After finally, I came in and interviewed with the supervisors and manager. It was a good interview, I realized I needed to learn more before I did more applications.

Interview Questions

• How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?   1 Answer

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a series of interviews which took about 3 weeks to complete. I would say the hiring process was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They asked the usual interview questions   Answer Question

Networking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview to ask some basic technical questions and to go over some of my experiences. Then brought in for a team interview which consisted of a skills test. The skills test consisted of going through configurations and troubleshooting techniques. The test is not pass or fail it is to see how well you troubleshoot problems.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you made a mistake that brought down the entire network?   1 Answer

Senior Linux Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen, Team Lead Interview, Team Interview /Tech interview, Executive interview

Interview Questions

• What do you stand for as a Man?   1 Answer