Secure Mission Solutions

Updated Dec 24, 2014
Updated Dec 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Secure Mission Solutions

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions.

The process was as good as it can get considering the company took extra steps to ensure that I was properly vetted for the position. Communication between the recruiter, human resources and management was without a hitch and I received responses quickly. Being highly recommended for the position helped alot.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult or unexpected but "can you diffuse a difficult situation? stands out.   Answer Question

Network Security Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Secure Mission Solutions in July 2014.

I initially applied online, and was contacted by a HR representative. After being asked the basic questions about my resume and background, we had agreed to a time,that I would talk with the team lead and hiring manager. During that interview, I was asked a couple questions about my background, but the majority of the time I was asked basic networking questions as well as some open ended forensic questions. The overall experience was very positive.

Interview Questions
    • Explain one of your downfalls in the technology world, and explain how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Secure Mission Solutions in September 2011.

Had applied and been interviewed for an Administrative Assistant position, and due to positive interviews, was called back for interview for Logistics Analyst position (which I have no qualifications for).