SecureWatch

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecureWatch

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at SecureWatch in December 2011.

I met with the Regional Manager. He explained that the position I was called for didn't exist, instead of a secretary position they only had sales positions. The interview consisted of 4 minutes to see if I could confidently speak to strangers, and I was hired. The company is so desperate they hire anyone because the turnover rate is so high.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SecureWatch in January 2011.

The staff was very helpful in guiding me through the interview process. I was able to speak with the employee manager who gave me the details on what I needed to bring to the interview. Then the interviewer told me about the position and checked out my capabilities. They made me an offer on that day and I felt is was acceptable. Training then began the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself next year, and in 5 years?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SecureWatch in August 2009.

Interview one on one. Once the interview is over they can either hire you on the spot or give you a call back. After hired you go through a week training class to learn your manual and techniques. In the field you have a Team Lead to help if any questions are needed. Once you feel comfortable go at it and make some money!

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SecureWatch in June 2011.

They did not ask much, just looked at my sales record on my resume.

Interview Questions

They don't pay enough to have to self-generate leads.