SecureWatch

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Columbus, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at SecureWatch in December 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the Regional Manager. He explained that the position I was called for didn't exist, instead of a secretary position they only had sales positions. The interview consisted of 4 minutes to see if I could confidently speak to strangers, and I was hired. The company is so desperate they hire anyone because the turnover rate is so high.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SecureWatch in January 2011.

Interview Details – The staff was very helpful in guiding me through the interview process. I was able to speak with the employee manager who gave me the details on what I needed to bring to the interview. Then the interviewer told me about the position and checked out my capabilities. They made me an offer on that day and I felt is was acceptable. Training then began the next day.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself next year, and in 5 years?   View Answer

Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SecureWatch in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview one on one. Once the interview is over they can either hire you on the spot or give you a call back. After hired you go through a week training class to learn your manual and techniques. In the field you have a Team Lead to help if any questions are needed. Once you feel comfortable go at it and make some money!

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SecureWatch in June 2011.

Interview Details – They did not ask much, just looked at my sales record on my resume.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – They don't pay enough to have to self-generate leads.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SecureWatch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SecureWatch interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SecureWatch employees and interview candidates.