SecureWatch Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecureWatch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SecureWatch (Knoxville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

The staff was very helpful in guiding me through the interview process. I was able to speak with the employee manager who gave me the details on what I needed to bring to the interview. Then the interviewer told me about the position and checked out my capabilities. They made me an offer on that day and I felt is was acceptable. Training then began the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself next year, and in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SecureWatch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SecureWatch (Knoxville, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview one on one. Once the interview is over they can either hire you on the spot or give you a call back. After hired you go through a week training class to learn your manual and techniques. In the field you have a Team Lead to help if any questions are needed. Once you feel comfortable go at it and make some money!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SecureWatch in June 2011.

Interview

They did not ask much, just looked at my sales record on my resume.

Interview Questions

They don't pay enough to have to self-generate leads.