SecureWorks

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SecureWorks in February 2012.

Through multiple stages of interview I spoke with my potential supervisor, colleagues, and team leads. There were personality and conversational portions of the interviews as well as technical quizzes. The interviews happened in three stages over the course of two weeks, all on the phone, with some one on one portions and a large conference call as well.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions particularly stand out, and there were many of them, covering technical and personal topics.   Answer Question
The recruiter handling my negotiation, as an intermediary between myself and the hiring manager and other supervisors involved in the process, was responsive to my situation and the nature of the other offers I was considering. We went through a couple of rounds of negotiation as I narrowed down the other offers, benefits packages, perks, etc.