Securitas Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.2

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas in October 2011.

Short and Sweet. Not many difficult questions asked, mostly straight to the point. the hiring process takes about one week 5 or 6 consecutive days for 8 hours each day. One week of Paid Training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Securitas in August 2014.

I applied online on tuesday the 5th and was emailed a interview on thursday the 7th had a interview after looking over the application did a sample incident report after that got offered a position took a drug test and had my background checked after that got a email saying show up too orientation so the process went well

Interview Questions
    • While working at the courthouse what kind of people did u deal with   View Answer
    The negotiat

Mr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Securitas in November 2012.

Hiring and interview was done by an unskilled receptionist. It was the easiest interview I have ever experienced, and consisted more on what my uniform size would be. There was a "test" where the answers were "not exactly provided, but you know". There was an essay regarding doing incident reports and there was a drug test and a background check done. The last two were offsite.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there wasn't anything in this process which causes more than a dozen neurons to fire. I've had to think more at the grocery store while shopping.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Securitas in June 2014.

I barely applied less than a week ago and before I even finished my application online I got a call from a hiring manager the second day I started filling out my application and are already going through the training process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were working and things got stressful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas.

First, you must apply online and then wait until someone calls you to schedule an interview with you. After successfully scheduling an interview, you show up and answer some questions. They will take a drug test in the office. The drug test is one that you put in your mouth, no peeing required. There'll be a little small talk with you until the results show up. Once everything is clean, and when they're satisfied, you'll get offered a job right there.

Interview Questions
    You get told when to be there for training after verbally accepting the job in the interview.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Securitas.

Applied, went in for interview , drug test and more paper filling about a week later and started work after a few days

Interview Questions
    • Nothing particularly difficult, just asking how I would fill out a security report sheet based on an example.   View Answer
    No room really for negotiation

strait forward

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Securitas in September 2009.

Fairly straight forward interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it negotiations.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas in November 2013.

Okay so I applied online and got a call couple days later asking me to come in for an interview. I went in signed in at the front desk and the receptionist gave me a packet to fill out paperwork and a indecent report. I turned that in and waited for my interview. Was asked simple questions about my history and myself. Was told I would get a call if my background check cleared. Got a call to come into a class (not paid) it was two days four hours a day. Basically a class about the company. Went into orientation the next monday and then was given the site I would be working at.

Interview Questions
    • Was the situation report you write when you first come in.   View Answer
    No negotiation but when I was hired (before training) I was told I would be paid $9.00 and then when I got might site after orientation I was given a much better offer. Every Site is paid differently so its all depending on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Securitas in August 2013.

2 Interviews

Interview Questions

Worked for Securitas? Contribute to the Community!