Securitas

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Securitas.

Applied, went in for interview , drug test and more paper filling about a week later and started work after a few days

Interview Questions
  • Nothing particularly difficult, just asking how I would fill out a security report sheet based on an example.   View Answer
No room really for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Security Guard Interview

I did not go through an interview because i change automatically from one company to another in the same work place, it´s a standar procidure that has to happen everytime the owner wants to change his security company.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Securitas in February 2012.

Filled out online application. They called me a few days later to set up an interview. Online application to interview was only 7 days, so nice and fast. Drove an hour to nearest branch office. Simple 1 to 1 interview with no hard questions that you would not expect. Was treated kindly and with respect, and it was a positive experience overall. Was told that there were no full time positions open in my area, but that i could do part-time to start if i wanted.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about having to shave your facial hair if the client wants you to?   Answer Question

While considering whether to take part-time offer, heard that they are not the best company to work for, and other security companies in the area were better about training, and promoting from within. I thus declined the offer, and have since moved on elsewhere.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas in July 2011.

When I finished my guard card training, I applied for several security companies and Securitas was one of them. Filled out the online application and got no response, other than the "thank you for applying" screen at the end of the process. Granted, I just received my guard card, but I have a bachelors degree, so that should count for something, but not here. Tried again after I completed firearm, first aid/cpr/aed, baton and pepper spray but still no callback, email or anything.

Judging by the guards I see standing posts at Walmart and Kaiser hospital, they're more like Secure-a-slugs than Securitas; overweight employees with poorly-fitted uniforms. You'd think their clients would want security to help promote their business and show a more professional image, but methinks not.

Another joke of a security company; although most contract security companies are a joke.

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable, as I never had any follow up with them.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Securitas in December 2007.

No problem, easy to get on, just be honest about everything.