Securitas

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Securitas

Interview Details – I did not go through an interview because i change automatically from one company to another in the same work place, it´s a standar procidure that has to happen everytime the owner wants to change his security company.

Security Guard

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas in July 2011.

Interview Details – When I finished my guard card training, I applied for several security companies and Securitas was one of them. Filled out the online application and got no response, other than the "thank you for applying" screen at the end of the process. Granted, I just received my guard card, but I have a bachelors degree, so that should count for something, but not here. Tried again after I completed firearm, first aid/cpr/aed, baton and pepper spray but still no callback, email or anything.

Judging by the guards I see standing posts at Walmart and Kaiser hospital, they're more like Secure-a-slugs than Securitas; overweight employees with poorly-fitted uniforms. You'd think their clients would want security to help promote their business and show a more professional image, but methinks not.

Another joke of a security company; although most contract security companies are a joke.

Interview Question – Not applicable, as I never had any follow up with them.   Answer Question

Security Guard

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Securitas in February 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out online application. They called me a few days later to set up an interview. Online application to interview was only 7 days, so nice and fast. Drove an hour to nearest branch office. Simple 1 to 1 interview with no hard questions that you would not expect. Was treated kindly and with respect, and it was a positive experience overall. Was told that there were no full time positions open in my area, but that i could do part-time to start if i wanted.

Interview Question – How do you feel about having to shave your facial hair if the client wants you to?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – While considering whether to take part-time offer, heard that they are not the best company to work for, and other security companies in the area were better about training, and promoting from within. I thus declined the offer, and have since moved on elsewhere.

Very Easy Interview

Security Guard

The process took a day - interviewed at Securitas in December 2007.

Interview Details – No problem, easy to get on, just be honest about everything.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Securitas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Securitas Security Guard interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Securitas employees and interview candidates.