Securitas Security Officer Interview Questions

2.4

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Securitas in October 2014.

Interview process was quick and professional. Met with recruiter and was immediately sent to job site for second interview. Second interview was also very professional -- all aspects of the position were detailed completely. Going through official hiring process now (background check, drug screening).

Interview Questions
Unable to negotiate since entry-level positions come in at fixed hourly pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Securitas in August 2014.

I applied online on tuesday the 5th and was emailed a interview on thursday the 7th had a interview after looking over the application did a sample incident report after that got offered a position took a drug test and had my background checked after that got a email saying show up too orientation so the process went well

Interview Questions
    • While working at the courthouse what kind of people did u deal with   View Answer
    The negotiat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Securitas in June 2014.

I barely applied less than a week ago and before I even finished my application online I got a call from a hiring manager the second day I started filling out my application and are already going through the training process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were working and things got stressful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas.

First, you must apply online and then wait until someone calls you to schedule an interview with you. After successfully scheduling an interview, you show up and answer some questions. They will take a drug test in the office. The drug test is one that you put in your mouth, no peeing required. There'll be a little small talk with you until the results show up. Once everything is clean, and when they're satisfied, you'll get offered a job right there.

Interview Questions
    You get told when to be there for training after verbally accepting the job in the interview.

strait forward

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas in November 2013.

Okay so I applied online and got a call couple days later asking me to come in for an interview. I went in signed in at the front desk and the receptionist gave me a packet to fill out paperwork and a indecent report. I turned that in and waited for my interview. Was asked simple questions about my history and myself. Was told I would get a call if my background check cleared. Got a call to come into a class (not paid) it was two days four hours a day. Basically a class about the company. Went into orientation the next monday and then was given the site I would be working at.

Interview Questions
    • Was the situation report you write when you first come in.   View Answer
    No negotiation but when I was hired (before training) I was told I would be paid $9.00 and then when I got might site after orientation I was given a much better offer. Every Site is paid differently so its all depending on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Securitas in August 2013.

2 Interviews

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas in October 2011.

Short and Sweet. Not many difficult questions asked, mostly straight to the point. the hiring process takes about one week 5 or 6 consecutive days for 8 hours each day. One week of Paid Training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas in August 2011.

I applied for Securitas because my dad said that they're the security company that works at Intel and that he'd been talking to one of the guards who said they're hiring like crazy. He told me to go in and gave me the guard's name. They didn't call me back for 2 weeks when I applied online. They finally did call me for an interview and I just had it this morning. When I showed up, the office was filled with people waiting for their interview too. They had CNN playing on the TV in the waiting room. The receptionist made me sign in and I was given my application pack, which included everything I filled out online, and a mock incident report, which during the interview they didn't even tell me if I did right or not because I've never worked security before. There was one guy in the waiting room dressed in business casual, a woman in a long sleeve Quiksilver tee and sweatpants, and a couple, and also a father and son applying on the computer. My interview was supposed to be at 11:30 but since everybody arrived before me, I sat and watched as they pulled everybody back for their interview. Within 2 minutes, they were on their way again. I soon found out why as I was pulled back. I was expecting to get these hard hitting questions, something worth a challenge but it was yet more paperwork. The interviewer just asked all these questions off of a packet, "Do you have a valid license?", "What's your driving record like?", "Would you be able to work overtime and holidays?" That was it. Then I was sent on my way while she said she would have to review my application with the other interviewer and would let me know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Securitas in January 2011.

Basically I had to take a 2 hour test online after the application and then a couple weeks later I get a call from a man asking me to come in for an interview. Okay, cool, so I go in and the interview lasts like 20 minutes (it took me longer then that to get there, I live in a different city). At the end he bluntly tells me that my chances at this position were extremely low. He claimed it was because of my lack of experience in security. I know this is a lie because my mom works with a man whose daughter (who is my age and had no experience) was hired by his location. >_<