Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

I was approached by an HR person who had found my resume online through Career Builder. I felt a little led on by the initial phone conversation because the job seemed a lot more tailored to my educational background and work history than it actually was. The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. There was a background check and drug test. There was an in person interview with HR, the site supervisor and corporate client. Finger printing took a long time and was not fun. There was a rather tedious online personality, skills and knowledge test. There is ample training before you start the job which is great and the opportunity to become certified.

Interview Questions
    No chance to negotiate. They pay what they pay and offer limited benefits to supplement your salary.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in October 2013.

Interview was a piece of cake no pressure and very relaxed

There was no negotiation

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in May 2013.

The interview and application process is the longest, most intensive that I've encountered. Everyone seems nice and helpful. The interviews are rather brief. You have to give a lot of personal information and professional work history details. After the offer there is still even more work to do before you get started with the job and trainings.

Interview Questions
    I have the offer and am in the negotiation stage now.

Worked for Securitas Security Services USA? Contribute to the Community!