Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA
- Security Officer (76)
- Security Guard (20)
- Unarmed Security Guard (9)
- Security Officer - Site Supervisor (6)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Security Supervisor (4)
- Unarmed Security Officer (4)
- Site Supervisor (3)
- Shift Supervisor (3)
- Healthcare Security Officer (2)
- Flex Officer (2)
- Lead Security Officer (2)
- Professional Security Officer (1)
- Holiday Inn Express Breakfast Host/Cook (1)
- Security Guards (1)
- Mobile Patrol Officer (1)
- Premier Service Agent (1)
- County Security Accounts Manager (1)
- HEALTH CARE OFFICER/EMT (1)
- Security Guard Position (1)
- Regular Officer (1)
- Securtiy Officer (1)
- Security Systems Administrator (1)
- Secuirty Officer (1)
- Security Specialist (1)
- Security Officer - (Lesley University) (1)
- Responder (1)
- Patrol Officer (1)
- Training Director (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.
Interview process was concise and professional (for the most part). After being hired my background check was taking longer than normal to come back and HR would not respond to repeated calls and emails when I checked on my hiring status.
- Nothing difficult in the interview process. Answer Question
No negotiation possible.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL).
I was approached by an HR person who had found my resume online through Career Builder. I felt a little led on by the initial phone conversation because the job seemed a lot more tailored to my educational background and work history than it actually was. The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. There was a background check and drug test. There was an in person interview with HR, the site supervisor and corporate client. Finger printing took a long time and was not fun. There was a rather tedious online personality, skills and knowledge test. There is ample training before you start the job which is great and the opportunity to become certified.
- What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site. 4 Answers
No chance to negotiate. They pay what they pay and offer limited benefits to supplement your salary.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.
Interview was a piece of cake no pressure and very relaxed
- No difficult questions or complicated questions. Answer Question
There was no negotiation
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.
The interview and application process is the longest, most intensive that I've encountered. Everyone seems nice and helpful. The interviews are rather brief. You have to give a lot of personal information and professional work history details. After the offer there is still even more work to do before you get started with the job and trainings.
- What kind of manager are you? 1 Answer
I have the offer and am in the negotiation stage now.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review