Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.5

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was concise and professional (for the most part). After being hired my background check was taking longer than normal to come back and HR would not respond to repeated calls and emails when I checked on my hiring status.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was approached by an HR person who had found my resume online through Career Builder. I felt a little led on by the initial phone conversation because the job seemed a lot more tailored to my educational background and work history than it actually was. The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. There was a background check and drug test. There was an in person interview with HR, the site supervisor and corporate client. Finger printing took a long time and was not fun. There was a rather tedious online personality, skills and knowledge test. There is ample training before you start the job which is great and the opportunity to become certified.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site.   4 Answers

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. They pay what they pay and offer limited benefits to supplement your salary.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was a piece of cake no pressure and very relaxed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview and application process is the longest, most intensive that I've encountered. Everyone seems nice and helpful. The interviews are rather brief. You have to give a lot of personal information and professional work history details. After the offer there is still even more work to do before you get started with the job and trainings.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager are you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have the offer and am in the negotiation stage now.