Securitas Security Services USA

Average Difficulty
126 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Harrisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in May 2013.

Interview Details – Waited 4 months after completing the online application. Didn't hear back from them so I called them to see if they were still hiring. Sat one on one with Randy and he had me write a sample incident report for a given scenario. I also did a mouth swab drug test. Came back at a later date and sat in a classroom with other new hires. We watched videos and filled out a lot of paperwork.

Negotiation Details – They would not tell me what job site i was going to until after I completed orientation.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Unarmed Security Officer
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in January 2013.

Interview Details – individuals have to apply on line, and wait for a call back. Or you can call them and "check that your application was submitted and what the next steps may be". After call back there really isnt a interview process if they like the aplication the hire it seems didnt ever ask any questions.

Interview Question – Again there weren't any real comments   Answer Question

Interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA

Interview Details – drug test. live scan

Negotiation Details – Where, when, how much, why?

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in December 2013.

Interview Details – The office staff were friendly, albeit a bit scatter brained and unorganized. It wasn't really an interview. They called me in for an interview when really it was actually to complete my hiring paperwork and to do my drug test.

Negotiation Details – We pay differently for different sites. Between 8.50 and 11.00 dollars an hour. There really was no negotiating

Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview Details – As long as you have a diploma or GED and can pass a drug and background check, you will probably be hired.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You either take it or leave it.

Interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA

Interview Details – It's a breeze. They just need bodies.

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in June 2013.

Interview Details – There was a fairly long online application, which included multiple reaction sections and reading tests. I got a call within 2 days for an interview. There was a single interview time set up. When I impressed the first interviewer I had 2 more short meetings with different managers in the office and a drug test on the spot. A group training session at the same office was 2 weeks later and I was sent to my post as soon as the 2 weeks at my old job were up.

Interview Question – None of the question were very difficult. Most were based around finding out if you have the attention to detail and personality to work in security.   Answer Question

Security Supervisor Interview

Security Supervisor
Mulberry, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in October 2010.

Interview Details – I went thru the training and got my license and I felt I learned all I needed to do my job

Interview Question – Would I relocate   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it is a flex position with advancement potential and weekends off

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview Details – This is a basic interview. Security companies don't expect much out of guards, and this one is no different. Basically, if you can string together a coherent sentence, they'll hire you. You are given a little test that quizzes your ability to write an incident report, but it's pretty simple. They don't expect you to know exactly what to write, they just want to see that you are English literate.

Interview Question – What character qualities do you think a security officer should have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay is based on the post you are assigned to, so if you want more money, you can hold out for something better.

Security Systems Administrator Interview

Security Systems Administrator
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview Details – Interview was standard fare. There was a ton of paperwork to sign (maybe 30 papers) and one or two were duplicate.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked if they could match my previous salary and they did.