Securitas Security Services USA Interview Questions in New York City, NY

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in August 2010.

its was a average interview. Asked all the basic interview questions as well as told short stories of my expreriences at other jobs. which kept me inline to quailfy for better postions

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Hire because the company before did not renew its contract

no negotiation

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in February 2010.

The Interview process was so brief that I didn't even notice it . They were busy trying to impress me with how big the company is and it's history etc. After a while I felt like they were trying too hard to impress me with all the Bragging about the company. All the time I knew I would only be making $10 per hour .And I thought how is this all going to make me money ? After that was over I was scheduled for training and certification, which takes 2 days.The Trainer was very qualified and the lessons were interesting and very brief .

Interview Questions
    • Never asked any difficult questions because this company is Only interested with it's image and impressing it's applicants. It was like they try to Brainwash you into thinking " This Company is Great !" Securitas has no intention in "Hiring from Within " and it is what they dont say is what speaks the loudest. If they even looked at my resume they would hire me with a better position.   Answer Question
    Just $10 per hour with a lot of empty promises of OVERTIME .. Hiring from with in is never mentioned and nobody ever get's a job with corporate . It only proves that they don't respect their own employee's.

Fire Safety Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in February 2009.

There is an thorough online test that you must pass to go on the the next step of the physical interview then a human resources rep will go over your background and skillset and match you with the appropriate job.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see your self in 5-10 years if with the same company.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in June 2012.

I was call regarding my response to a posting. The rep said they were having difficulty filling this position as the pay was very low. After a phone interview I was invited for a 1 on 1. However, before I had to complete a skills test as well as a personality. This was very lengthy thoughout the tests the location I was placed was constantly interrupted and I over heard HR on the phone with someone they recently fired. It would have been really easy for the rep to CLOSE THE DOOR so I wouldnt hear. That right there was another red flag. After, my test froze a few time I completed it and I was only interviewed by one other person the H rep I over heard on the phone had an emergency meeting ( i assume w the person they just fired) ALL in all it was a waste of an ENTIRE day. I later received a rejection letter as they once again revised the position. I was turned off by how they were handling everything from the get go. PLUS they had weird postings in the bathrooms regarding employees backing up the toilets. Gross.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in October 2010.

The interview was easy. It's all about presentation and verbal expression. Writing ability was tested. Questions about the company were also asked. Two interviews in one day, at two different locations. There was no time to plan for the interview, the interview was for next morning after an afternoon call.

Interview Questions

Worked for Securitas Security Services USA? Contribute to the Community!