Securitas Security Services USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Officer In Charge Interview

Palm Desert, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – I really can't give any advise due to the fact with Securitas if you are a warm body, have no criminal record they will hire anyone.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions. They asked me my experience and why with my Education was I wanting to work as security. I advised them that I wanted to work rather than draw unemployment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no Negotiation....If I wanted to work I had to take what they offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA

Worked for Securitas Security Services USA? Contribute to the Community!

Securitas Security Services USA Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Securitas Security Services USA Officer In Charge interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Securitas Security Services USA employees and interview candidates.