Securitas Security Services USA Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Akron, OH).

Interview

Referred by friend - went to main field office - took testing requirements. Company took care of drug and background checks. Interview was none formal and very laid back. Started following week at designated post.

Interview Questions

• Written testing questions - common sense questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

There was the initial interview where you met with the hiring manager who discussed your resume, then there was the interview with the Branch Manager who discussed the same thing. Then you had the interview with the Account Manager, which was interesting as they already issued me uniforms and scheduled training, so I feel like that interview was more for show as I already received the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the company I was providing security for.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in April 2015.

Interview

I already had 3 interviews prior to applying again the last time. Final time actually went well when she recognized me from before. She immediately offered me a position to work. Obviously I accepted it

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to resolve a conflict with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate because they said starting pay is 9 dollars an hour, but doing my research I seen that pay usually is more then they offer.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in March 2015.

Interview

Got called for the interview when i got there the woman had me feel out a paper and go over my application. went to the interview and answered simple questions. They then stated that they would call me when they had a position open. I am still waiting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Pensacola, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

For me...I was ready to work....Navy Veteran (Military Police) so I had a good experience...during the interview...I had my job application already done online and I was referred from Escarosa --- One Stop Job Center....so I had my DD214 so everything was just good for me.

Interview Questions

• How you would deal with coworkers who have been discharged from the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Pensacola, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called in for one on one interview and for several days was in touch with the company about getting into the class that following weekend.Interview went well had me believing they were a great company to work for. I was lead to believe they truly cared for all their employees and listened.

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I already read a review about this company from about a year or so ago. it was spot on and nothing's changed. basically just applied, got called in about a week later, filled out a crap load of paper work about you agreeing to be good with drug tests and "why do you want to work here?" (be prepared for that one question; they beat you over the head with it in the paperwork and in the next part... Then the fun part, they sit you in an office and read about 30 questions to your from a stack of papers (my guy was real monotone with it) about what you would do if you saw a guy robbing a car (also in the paperwork) or what interests you in security and last but not least, if you wanna work night shift and mandatory overtime.

Interview Questions

• You work for XYZ Co and your patrolling the parking lot and see a guy breaking into a car, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in Security?   Answer Question
    • What do you think would make you an excellent candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • How long do you see yourself working here?   Answer Question
    • What are you goals in life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (Oakland, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the graveyard security officer position In walnut creek. A week after I completing my application which was fairy easy, they called me to schedule an interview I couldn't come the next day so I chose the day after. The interview was in The Oakland office and dress was business casual although some guy wore a suit I don't think that was necessary. A nice shirt tie and slacks would be perfect for a guy anyway the interview went very smoothly. I over prepared but she asked If I had a guard card which I don't so I'm going to take the class on an cash advance basis so I'll be paying back the 125 back at 25 a month out of my check. I got the feeling that they look for straight forward people so relax but just be you. straight up and be honest and you'll pretty much Have the job in the bag and also use your common sense. I took my drug test that day because she offered me a position in the first interview. Normally you beedctocmeet with the manager/supervisor on the follow up interview. The drug test was the swab for 3mins I didn't pass. Dry mouth or something?so I had to go a few buildings down to do another test but I'm drug and and alcohol free so no biggie. It's really laid b a co but still very professional the class will be three consecutive days and will be from 9 am to 4pm and dress is business casual or else they will rescind your offer for employment

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw the supervisor stealing?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a security officer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiating I did accept a part time position fortunes being because they offered me a flex guard position the money was awesome but couldnt take it cause I'm only looking for graveyard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

They make you go to orientation and training and the only thing they pay for is your training you need. The woke thing took three weeks. They test you for drugs at the interview and you get a date to train and orientation.

Interview Questions

• can you stand for 8 hours?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Interview

the hiring was easy they just asked common questions and explained the different locations they service. the questions were easy to answer nothing hard mostly about past experiences you might have had that is related to the job.

Interview Questions

• working within an extreme environment you might get changed from location to location.   Answer Question