Securitas Security Services USA Security Officer Interview Questions

1.9

61 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Annandale, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in September 2014.

I got a call pretty quickly. The recruiter asked me a few basic questions, and then had me talk to one of the managers. The manager was really cool, he asked a few questions and then described the job location, expectations, and training process. I was sent back to the recruiter for some paperwok and scheduled for training. All done in less than an hour, and looking forward to starting my first job!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to give good customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas Security Services USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in August 2014.

Super easy interview, basically if you aren't a complete moron, you will get the job. I basically walked in and she already had printed out my acceptance into the company. There is a little test but you know the answers. I had to do a weird oral drug test that didn't work the first time, so i had to do it again, then I had to do the Guard card class which was boring as hell and unpaid.

none.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

I applied online and heard back less than a week later. They are constantly hiring due to high turnover. The interview process is the easy part. You really just have to show up and not be a drug addict or felon and you will get the job. After you get a job offer you have to get certified by your state law enforcement agency. In South Carolina it is an eight hour course which you get paid minimum wage for attending. After you get certified you watch some safety videos and sign some basic new hire paper work as well as get your uniforms. You then are placed at a site but may have to interview with the site manager/Account Manager first. After all that you go through a short training process that does not prepare you for much but then again there isn't much to prepare for. During the hiring process you can make scheduling requests or let them know how far you are willing to drive to a site for work however this will eventually be ignored and you will be placed where needed.

Interview Questions
    • How far are you willing to drive to get to and from work?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. They pay per site per post. Your experience and education mean nothing. Their is a post that needs filled and you just happened to walk into the room. Good luck.

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in March 2010.

I filled out an application and was pretty much hired on the spot. They came and asked me if I'd be willing to cut my hair and take a drug test. Soon afterwards I underwent training and I took about a month before I was assigned to an actual site.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really a interview process. As long as you can show you can read and write in English they will take you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maumee, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in January 2014.

Interviewed with one hiring manager and was hired on the spot. They gave me a saliva drug test which I passed. The interview questions were pretty typical. It was a pleasant interview.

Negotiated my schedule.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

I was hired on the spot. They only want to fill people for the contracts. Experience not needed. You are just a number there. I applied online. They next day I was hired. I thought I was lucky, but did not know their system yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in January 2014.

basically they ask you a few questions about your application and your hours of availlbility and then they give you a drug test. If you pass the simple mouth swab drug test. Then your hired.

Interview Questions
    the negotiation was over hours your times you will work.

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Swift and easy. They just ask if you have security experience, customer service experience and if you are flexible. I talked to the recruiter for about 20 minutes, he asked me when I was available and then gave me an oral drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult questions. They are all very basic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA.

Process was typical and questions were general (e.g. Please tell me about yourself, questions about your Customer Service experience). Questions about given scenarios (e.g. tell me about a time when you encountered a hostile customer and how you handled that encounter)

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable salary, hours, or shift location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Securitas Security Services USA in April 2012.

Pretty Basic. It helps a lot if you have a guard card ready (CA) and have at least a Year or more experience. The interview basically goes over availability and types of posts worked and preferences.

Interview Questions
    • No surprises. Availability is the big question.   View Answer
    Basic entry level

Worked for Securitas Security Services USA? Contribute to the Community!