Security National Financial

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Processor Interview

Mortgage Processor
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Security National Financial in July 2011.

Interview Details – Intuitive and receptive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Security National Financial in March 2009.

Interview Details – Was referred by a third party to the Branch Manager who set up a phone interview. Second step will be a phone interview with the Regional Manager before a face-to-face interview in the office.

Discussed the market in general, perceptions and realities of what has happened, what is currently happening and what the future will possibly look like. Then we discussed her role with the company and her vision before moving on to what would be expected of me in the role of Operations Manager.

Then I discussed my beliefs on how I think the operations should be run.

Very personable to interview with. They had a great understading of who they are and where they fit in the marketplace which is missing from a lot of their competitors.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Security National Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Security National Financial interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Security National Financial employees and interview candidates.