Security National Financial

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Security National Financial

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Security National Financial (Austin, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Intuitive and receptive.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Security National Financial in March 2009.

Interview

Was referred by a third party to the Branch Manager who set up a phone interview. Second step will be a phone interview with the Regional Manager before a face-to-face interview in the office.

Discussed the market in general, perceptions and realities of what has happened, what is currently happening and what the future will possibly look like. Then we discussed her role with the company and her vision before moving on to what would be expected of me in the role of Operations Manager.

Then I discussed my beliefs on how I think the operations should be run.

Very personable to interview with. They had a great understading of who they are and where they fit in the marketplace which is missing from a lot of their competitors.

Interview Questions