Security Retail Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Security Retail Group

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Security Retail Group in May 2013.

I found the ad for this place on Craigslist and it was worded to imply that it was an actual job interview. You don't find out until you've taken the time to get there that it's a class you have to pay for, with no job security afterwards whatsoever. This 'Security Retail Group' company gives you the bare minimum of information about being a Loss Prevention Agent, and everything they tell you you can google and find out in five minutes. Their class is 100% useless and a robbery and i wish they had the integrity as a company to give at least partial refunds for the insane scam they run.

Interview Questions
    • You are better off applying for LP jobs with no previous knowledge, as one LP manager told me on an interview i went on after the course. He told me i'd been scammed, and he was right. They give you a bogus certification, make you take a test that doesn't actually test any of your knowledge, so it's $300 down the drain, and no job afterwards, just a stupid looking company on your resume that makes you look like an idiot.

Do yourself a huge favor and stay away from Security Retail Group.
        Answer Question

Undercover Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Security Retail Group in January 2013.

Initially saw add on Craigslist but after arriving for what I thought was an interview with a company that hires agents for stores I found a room full of people all with the same idea but soon it became obvious that they charged you $250 for them train you then you were on your own. Total scam. when I went on the 1 on 1 with the "owner" he didn't even have a business card. I later did some research to find that this guy does this all over the place. The address remains the same only the company and phone numbers change.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulty they just wanted your money. An absolute idiot could have been accepted   Answer Question

LP Agents Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Security Retail Group in January 2013.

I wasnt expecting a group interview at first but I did have a one on one interview. Company did exactly what they said they would. They presented me with the information, asked me if I wanted to proceed with working as an LP. I took the course and got hired, right after the course. Training was fun and taught me what I needed. I tried to get a position for 3 months before this, without the training and I wasn't hired. They were always available for questions and I even went to their office in Norwalk, to pick up my certificate.

Interview Questions
    • Showed me that I need a career instead of a job.   View Answer