Sedgwick Claims Management Services
www.sedgwickcms.com Memphis, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 25, 2013

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Interview Details – Did a phone interview and with one week had a call back to come in for in person interview. A week after in person interview they offered me the position. Quick process.

Interview Question – "describe a project that you worked on from start to finish, and how did team work play to the completion of the project?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was not high enough

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview Details – Came in as a temp. Say all positive things with a can-do attitude.

Interview Question – My weaknesses... Dont be truthful.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation. take it or leave it.

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview Details – I interviewed by phone, the interviewer was professional and courteous. The job is a mix of data entry, on the phone work and basic office 'stuff'. I came from another company and easily transferred my skills to be what they needed for this position. All in all, the interview was easy and general.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult questions.. I was basically a show-in for the position, and we both knew it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, they have specified bands of pay, and they are pretty static.

Seattle, WA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. A few weeks later, I got an email from a recruiter, saying my resume had been reviewed, and I needed to take a few online tests. I took a personality test and an IQ test, that was more interesting than difficult. Allow some time to complete both of these. I then got a call from a HR recruiter to schedule an interview. I interviewed witha hiring manager who asked the basic questions. I thought it went well, but didn't recieve an offer.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Lake Mary, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted the next day, however I missed the call and attempted to reach the recruiter at least three time that week leaving messages. She did finally call me at the end of the week ans set up and interview for that following Monday. She sent me a link to take a couple of quizzes, which you can google the answer for some of them. I interviewed with both supervisors who were hiriing. They asked very basic interview questions. I sent a thank you email to the person I interviewed with. After a week I sent one to the recruiter to find out the status, a waited another week and heard nothing. So that third week I emailed the person I actually sat down with to find out the status and to advise why again I thought I would be a great candidate. That same week on Friday I got a call and was offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you handle a angry customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They call telling you the salary and benefits. I didn't even try to negotiate because I already was ready to leave my current job.

Claims Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview Details – I went to 2 interviews and they were more behavioral questions. They also make you take a test before going to the interview. My first interview was with the department team lead and the second one was with the claims manager. I went through the background checks and thought I had the job. They ended up hiring someone else because the background check came back quicker.. I was told they would love to hire me, etc...

Interview Question – Do you want just a 9 to 5 job?   View Answer

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. There's a IQ/personality/skills test thing they have you take on the official website, I believe. For the test, it's best to pick the answers that indicate you're happy, friendly, etc etc. You can also google the answers for some of the questions they ask. I then got a phone call/email from Human Resources for an interview. The interview was 1:1 with the Claims Supervisor and she was really nice. The questions were basic like why do you want to work for Sedgwick, why do you want to leave your current/last employer, where do you want to go with this job, etc. I emailed her the same day thanking her for the interview. They ended up running a background check on me so I had to provide some references. I called back a week after the interview and left a voicemail hoping to get feedback on what the status was. I didn't get a call back until two weeks after that. I wonder if their first choice candidate backed out at the last second. Who knows.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They call you extending an offer. I asked for a day to think about it. They give you the benefits/salary plan.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Worked for Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Contribute to the Community!

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Assistant interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sedgwick Claims Management Services employees and interview candidates.