Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.3

Disability Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

They were desperate to hire, there is a high turnover rate- so the questions were not hard. It was a pleasant experience overall. The job was explained differently than it has turned out to be- it is a constantly changing company, and sometimes the change can be stressful.

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Disability Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Irving, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Not much to say - HR doesn't know much about the job and management doesn't know much about interviewing. So if you hit upon key words in the job description and if they are in need to fill the position quick - the process will be simple and fast.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a specific question - I just remember them all being very basic - career goals, reason for leaving last job, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Most people who take a Claims Examiner job - do it because they need a job. Salary for such positions are not really negotiable - you either take it or leave it.

Disability Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in March 2009.

Interview

Pretty laid back, called in for an interview. Interviewed once with two supervisors, got an email to take tests. The tests were insane-personality test and intelligence test ( most intense intelligence test I've taken yet ). They emailed me asking if it was ok to do a background check, they checked my school back ground, credit(not sure why, but they do) past jobs. Then I received a call with a job offer after all was said and done, it took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they give you what they give you.