Sedgwick Claims Management Services

www.sedgwickcms.com

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Disability Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Disability Specialist Interview

Disability Specialist
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – Not much to say - HR doesn't know much about the job and management doesn't know much about interviewing. So if you hit upon key words in the job description and if they are in need to fill the position quick - the process will be simple and fast.

Interview Question – I can't remember a specific question - I just remember them all being very basic - career goals, reason for leaving last job, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Most people who take a Claims Examiner job - do it because they need a job. Salary for such positions are not really negotiable - you either take it or leave it.

Disability Specialist Interview

Disability Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in March 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty laid back, called in for an interview. Interviewed once with two supervisors, got an email to take tests. The tests were insane-personality test and intelligence test ( most intense intelligence test I've taken yet ). They emailed me asking if it was ok to do a background check, they checked my school back ground, credit(not sure why, but they do) past jobs. Then I received a call with a job offer after all was said and done, it took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – What   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they give you what they give you.

Worked for Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Contribute to the Community!