Sedgwick Claims Management Services
www.sedgwickcms.com Memphis, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sedgwick Claims Management Services IT Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Utterly painful. While I was interviewing, I felt the process was because they liked to ensure consensus in decisions. I later found out, that wasn't the case. In fact, the hiring manager wanted to pass but every other manager in the building wanted to hire. The hiring manager gave in to the pressure, then did everything possible to work against me. So, in hindsight, the interview process was so painful not because it might have been competitive, it was because the organization didn't really know what it was doing.

Interview Question – I was asked to screening test. The company reportedly places a high emphasis on the results of this test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not bad. Make certain you understand the demands of the work environment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Worked for Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Contribute to the Community!

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sedgwick Claims Management Services IT Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sedgwick Claims Management Services employees and interview candidates.