Sedgwick Claims Management Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in August 2009.

Utterly painful. While I was interviewing, I felt the process was because they liked to ensure consensus in decisions. I later found out, that wasn't the case. In fact, the hiring manager wanted to pass but every other manager in the building wanted to hire. The hiring manager gave in to the pressure, then did everything possible to work against me. So, in hindsight, the interview process was so painful not because it might have been competitive, it was because the organization didn't really know what it was doing.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to screening test. The company reportedly places a high emphasis on the results of this test.   Answer Question
Not bad. Make certain you understand the demands of the work environment.