Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Filled out an application, was called back within 10minutes. Had an interview with two managers, Took a typing test. Was emailed to do background check and called 2 days later to make an offer.

Claims Professional Trainee - IAP Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Applied online. Got a initial call to setup a phone interview. Phone interview was 15 minutes and was very basic. Do you like to do the same thing all day or switch it up? What to do you do if you don't know the answer to a question?
    Then they call and schedule you for a face to face interview at the location for which you applied. The Head Supervisor of the location and the Team Lead are the interviewers. They ask the same questions as on the phone interview but are looking for more detail. It was thirty minutes long. I got call with a job offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • They asked specific questions regarding being an adjuster when I had not prior adjusting experience...   Answer Question

Disability Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

They were desperate to hire, there is a high turnover rate- so the questions were not hard. It was a pleasant experience overall. The job was explained differently than it has turned out to be- it is a constantly changing company, and sometimes the change can be stressful.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied on a Thursday afternoon, I was contacted the following Monday and set up an interview for that Friday. I was asked to complete 2 tests beforehand and fill out another application. The interview went fairly quick and the two people that interviewed me were great. I was contacted by ADP (the company they use to do background checks) a few days later to complete my background check and finally 2 weeks later I was contact by a recruiter at another location to offer me the job. Since I am currently employed, I wasn't exactly prepared to give my 2 weeks at my current job so I asked her if I was able to give her a call back and she agreed. I called her back the next day and left a message asking if I could speak to her about start time and whether or not the wage was negotiable...i never got a call back. I called again after the weekend, left a message and never got a call back. Unfortunately, I had to decline the offer anyway since they were offering too low from what my current wage was.

Wage was too low.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in October 2014.

The process was pretty smooth. I found the job on their website and completed the online application. It was about 4 days later I got a call for a face to face interview. I completed the online behavioral profile before the interview. I met with 2 team leaders and followed that up with the unit manager. I was put through the background check that afternoon. I received a generous offer 1 week to the day of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to multi-task? But most questions were about my background and how will what I learned in those positions can carry over and help with this position.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate with the offer. I had a number already thought out what I was worth with my experience and it was exceeded with their offer.

Service Center Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview and hiring process is horrible they have to check all previous jobs that you worked at before they hire you which some times takes a while. Besides that its not to bad but still very annoying

i didnt

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2014.

I applied June 20, 2014. I had a phone interview on July 7, and was offered the job on July 18. I,had one phone interview and a two person face to face interview.

None

Claims Examiner III Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2014.

Straight forward interview. Asked about experience, strengths and weaknesses. Interview process was relaxed and I was made to feel very comfortable during the process. They really just wanted to find about my work experience and they type of insurance claims that I handled for my previous employer. No strange questions or "Google" type interview questions.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

They like to see good qualifications like a good college degree and considerable work experience. Education goes a long way with big companies. Interview process was like any other and they do ask you a lot of questions you will have to think about so be ready.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to juggle multiple tasks and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate a tiny bit. Good experience.

Claims Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in June 2014.

I was contacted for the first interview and they went into depth about my job history. I had 2 more interivewes with hiring managers. After the interviews they did an extensive back ground check.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical . Study the STAR method and you will do fine.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it was take it or leave it. I took it becasue the benefits were Awesome and there is room for growth.