Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in November 2012.

was laid back and relax

Interview Questions
    they do not do negotiation

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Came in as a temp. Say all positive things with a can-do attitude.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiation. take it or leave it.

Claims Associate-Liability Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2013.

I applied online. I got a phone call for a face to face interview, two days later. I had the interview with the person who contacted me and someone else. They weren't prepared with interview question, basically random questions. They didn't write anything down or take notes. I was told if I wasn't chosen for the position to keep applying. When I left the interview I received a phone call from the Claims Manager telling me that the Claims Team Leader, who interviewed me, passed my resume to him and they would like me to come back for a second interview. I had the second interview and thought I did great. There wasn't any prepared interview questions again. I was asked, if I was chosen, how soon could I start and would I pass a credit check. I thought everything went great because I received an assessment test and a manual application to complete for my background and credit check. I called to follow up(because I didn't have an email address to send a follow up letter to) one week later. I also called again the next week. I didn't get a call back to update me or a rejection letter. They're still posting the position. I assumed I didn't get the position because they called me so fast whenever we missed each other calls at the beginning to schedule the initial interview but now I haven't heard any communication and it has been three weeks. I've actually accepted another company's offer with a similar position.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in April 2013.

Waste of time. They had no intent of hiring. They were offering too low of a salary.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you failed.   View Answer

Case Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

This was an easy short process done only by the supervisor that I would be working under.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult team members?
      Case managers are not hourly employees and have no actual arrival time however I expect everyone to arrive at the exact time as the hourly employees and stay until all work is completed so there is no such thing as a 40 hour work week on my team how do you feel about that?
        View Answer
    was very little negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubuque, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in April 2012.

Submit an application online, fill out paperwork in email, do a phone interview, get a live interview if you get that far. The interviewers are very professional and know what they are doing, but dont let that fool you, they are really nice! Dress nice and be prepared for a bunch of questions about past jobs and what your future plans would be with the company.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are quite easy if you have job experince in customer servie. Such as "Name a time you had a difficult Client on the phone and what did you do to solve the issue?"   Answer Question
    We worked out a salary and any special needs (days off) before hired.

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

I interviewed by phone, the interviewer was professional and courteous. The job is a mix of data entry, on the phone work and basic office 'stuff'. I came from another company and easily transferred my skills to be what they needed for this position. All in all, the interview was easy and general.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult questions.. I was basically a show-in for the position, and we both knew it.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, they have specified bands of pay, and they are pretty static.

Claims Examiner III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in January 2012.

Interviewed with a newly appointed Supervisor who didn't say a word. Awkward

There was none

Customer Service Representative I Interview

You have to apply online and then there are two interviews. Also a third party asks you to fill out information for background check. There are no drug tests.

Corporate set.

Claims Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in February 2013.

My interview was scheduled for 4:00 pm EST. I received the phone call about 5 minutes late. The lady was somewhat rude asking me if she reached the right person. Of course, I said "yes." Then she put me on hold for a moment while she brought another person on the line. They were both team leaders rather than Recruiters, which I didn't like. They started out by telling me about the company, position, and the schedules available and which ones would work for me. After I agreed to all the initial requirements, they proceeded with what seemed like endless interview questions they seem to have found off of Google or something. I did not like the fact that they didn't really give me the opportunity to talk about myself and my experience and skills. The total interview lasted about 30 minutes and they told me they would be sending my information to the upper management for review.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of repetitive questions: "tell me about a time when you had to perform a task with very little information provided to you?" "How did use positive or negative feedback about your performance?" "Tell me about a time where you had to complete a task despite not having a lot of information?" There were about 15 questions like these which were hard to answer because they were all the same in some what or another.   Answer Question