Sedgwick Claims Management Services Liability Team Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Liability Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hoffman Estates, IL
Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in June 2012.

Completed online application and intelligence test. I then interview with the claims director for about an hour and was asked to come back for a second interview. Went into second interview as a final candidate and spoke with the claims vice president and a panel or client representatives. I was advised they would make a decision in a few days. No one ever got back t me and i emailed the original person I spoke with who advised me that they decided to go with an inside candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were faced with a serious employee issue and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Contribute to the Community!