Seedco

Seedco Interview Questions

2.8

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Seedco.

One phone interview and one in-person with the direct supervisor. Supervisor mostly wanted to see if I was a good fit for the team. The offer was eventually made by their head of HR, who made it clear that there would no negotiating on salary. Overall process was pretty quick - I was offered the job within a few weeks of the interview and then started within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard, and mostly relevant to the type of work that was being done.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - they would not budge on salary

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Seedco.

Initial phone screen w/ HR. In-person interview w/supervisor & HR person (separate interviews). Writing assignment after interview. Invited to 2nd interview w/ president of org. Told I would hear something in a couple of wks. Followed up after 3 wks. & HR person said they were still deciding. Never heard back.

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seedco in October 2012.

Interview process was friendly and fast. Three levels of Managment participated. Middle management first, direct supervisor next and last and finally Senior Managment. Each gave an overview of their roles, the vision of the project and how best my skills would assist them in achieving success. I was left alone a short while as they compare notes and was hired immediately. The start date was next day. H.R. Started my next morning by greeting me at my desk and walking through orientation, everyone was friendly and willing to get me whatever I needed to give my best.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, and all inquiries were straightforward.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Seedco in September 2009.

First, there was a quick sizing up of qualifications and interest over the phone. Then they invited me in for an interview onsite. I met with a Sr. Account Manager and the Director. While they seemed interested in me (my unfounded biased view) is that they may have thought I was overqualified and might move on from the ending question. The position sounded generally interesting and exciting in providing advisory consulting and implementation to entrepreneurs ready to launch throughout the City. I followed up with the interviewers, but did not hear back either way.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be here and not elsewhere?   Answer Question
    • What is an example of how you had to adapt to a situation or change a plan, proposal to make it feasible?   Answer Question

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seedco in August 2009.

Average Interview questions about handling deadlines, obstacles faces, why you are a good fit with the organization and the work

Interview Questions
    • If I called your previous boss, what would he or she say about you?   Answer Question