Seeker Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coop Summer Student 2014 Interview

Coop Summer Student 2014
Victoria, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Seeker Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview - On site. The Interviewer were really good and asked very behavioural based questions but some technical as well.. Interview went pretty good and I was pretty sure they liked me but unfortunately the company had to shut down for unknown reasons, So couldnt be hired.

Interview Question – very easy interview   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Seeker Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online via email. Got thirty minute phone interview, included simple object-oriented questions and behavioural questions. Later received two to three hour coding testing. Finally one hour in-person interview, including more technical and behavioural questions.

Interview Question – The coding test was a single problem, to be coded in the language of your choice. You were given an interface and a specification. No special libraries or knowledge was required, though some "state-machine" type thinking was required, as well as how to load a file from disk.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Seeker Solutions.

Interview Details – This was an interview for a research analyst position for Seeker Solutions company. Their focus was on natural language processing. They asked me almost 20 python programming questions.

Interview Question – What is the average running time for "in" using a set and list in python?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Seeker Solutions in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applied through the co-op website. Interview with manager.

Interview Question – Whiteboard problem   Answer Question

Worked for Seeker Solutions? Contribute to the Community!