Seeker Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seeker Solutions

Coop Summer Student 2014 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Seeker Solutions.

Interview - On site. The Interviewer were really good and asked very behavioural based questions but some technical as well.. Interview went pretty good and I was pretty sure they liked me but unfortunately the company had to shut down for unknown reasons, So couldnt be hired.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Seeker Solutions.

This was an interview for a research analyst position for Seeker Solutions company. Their focus was on natural language processing. They asked me almost 20 python programming questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the average running time for "in" using a set and list in python?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Seeker Solutions in April 2012.

Applied online via email. Got thirty minute phone interview, included simple object-oriented questions and behavioural questions. Later received two to three hour coding testing. Finally one hour in-person interview, including more technical and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • The coding test was a single problem, to be coded in the language of your choice. You were given an interface and a specification. No special libraries or knowledge was required, though some "state-machine" type thinking was required, as well as how to load a file from disk.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seeker Solutions in April 2009.

Applied through the co-op website. Interview with manager.