Seilevel Requirements Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seilevel

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Seilevel in October 2013.

First I had to fill out an online questionnaire, in which I had to write a use case for spellcheck in Microsoft word, in addition to other basic questions about my background, experience, SAT scores, etc. The next round was a phone interview with someone from HR. This interview was mostly behavioral, but they did ask some unusual questions (see below). At the end of the first phone interview, I was given a typical case-interview brain teaser (gold bars question). The next round consisted of a phone interview with a Product (Project? I honestly forget...) Manager. This interview was based entirely around a more intensive case-style question. After this round, I was invited to interview on-site. I had a 1:1 interview with another manager in which he gave me another case question.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time when you were dishonest, or lacked integrity."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seilevel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Seilevel in November 2012.

First step was a filling out a questionare followed by a brief phone interview. Standard questions regarding resume followed by a short riddle. Next step was another phone interview mainly consisted of a case type question. The final round was in Austin Texas. Very friendly HR team, seems like a very competitive hiring process

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Seilevel in March 2009.

The process is long and arduous. Each step requires the potential candidate to really see how intelligent he or she is. The interview process is a multi-step process...it can range from 4 steps up to 6-7 steps depending who you have 1:1's with at the end. Everyone is friendly, and generally speaking, there are a lot of tall people. The office is bright and colorful, but the interviewing room is stark and cold.

Be sure to mentally prepare yourself if you interview here!