Seismic Micro Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seismic Micro Technology

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seismic Micro Technology (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had interviews with about 5 or 6 people, so it lasted most of the day. Mostly I talked about what I had worked on before, and I was asked C++ questions, but just the usual basic questions. I even interviewed with the owner of the company at the time, and you certainly wanted to make a good impression on him.

Interview Questions

• The owner asked me something like, "How have you used humor to diffuse a situation at work?"   Answer Question

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seismic Micro Technology (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied via an advertisement placement. Remitted cover letter and resume. Received a call from management setting up an interview date/time with 3 individuals. Interview process was seamless and easy going. Met with all individuals in one day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your present job? Why did you leave your most recent job?   Answer Question