Select Medical Interview Questions

2.7

CNA Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Select Medical.

Very easy. DON was really cool and laid back we just chatted about my previous jobs.

Director of Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in February 2014.

Interview process was very quick and casual. First step was initiated by an internal recruiter who is very friendly and responsive. Great source of initial info about the company and position. Next step was meeting with the location CEO. I had a great meeting with her and our goals and ideas seemed to be very aligned. Next was the phone interview with a regional/corporate director of DBD and was very good as well. Straightforward with typical interview questions. So far everyone has been great and the process has been pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or unexpected questions for this role. It's a sales role so be prepared for sales type questions. It's also a leadership question so be prepared to answer those types of questions as well.   Answer Question

COTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Select Medical in December 2013.

Recruiter set up phone interviews for out of state. Employers were informative and polite. Explained there facility and what their expectations are for their team. They were more then willing to answer any questions openly and honestly. Recruiter followed up in a timely manor.

Interview Questions
    I had a choice between tution reimbursement or relocation reimbursement. Unfortunately you havre to chose one and take a cut in pay. Most COTA are paid 28/hr. This company pays 24/hr.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in May 2012.

Was contacted by HR. Phone interview with HR and then Skype interview with manager. Hired without physically meeting. Interview questions were the norm. Treated with respect. Once hired, quickly learned that job responsibilities encompassed much more than led to believe. Frequently need to work over 70 hours to complete work. This is a for-profit Company that excels at getting the most from its people by paying salary and increasing workload.

Interview Questions
    Benes offered not competitive with other employers and was told these were non-negotiable. Was offered my minimum expected salary.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in October 2011.

took almost 2 weeks for someone to get back in touch with me after initial contact

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in March 2011.

Flight to Tampa was nice. Interview was unorganized. Views from several department members, not leads were discouraging.

Didn't feel right

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview very natural, questions are as expected, prior experience, how long you have been a nurse, what are your expectations regarding the work. How many patients did you have per shift at your prior workplace

ask about earned time, get a commitment about how many weekend hours, Find out what qualifies as weekend hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Select Medical.

5 Minutes phone interview and 10 minutes personal interview.

Director of Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in April 2012.

Interview process was intense but everyone was wonderful. Phone interview with corporate recruiter & face to face with Regional Director, CEO, & VP.

Interview Questions
    I gave them a range during the initial phone interview and received an offer a week later for higher.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mechanicsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in October 2012.

I was asked by my recruiter to go interview at Select Medical. I was then contacted by their HR specialist for a phone screen. A week later I was asked to come in for a face to face panel interview with their VP of IT Systems, IT manager, VP of Finance, and ERP manager.
    I spent a half hour with 3 out of 4 people listed. The VP of Finance couldn't make the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!