Select Medical

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview Details – Very easy. DON was really cool and laid back we just chatted about my previous jobs.

Negotiation Details – No

Director of Business Development Interview

Director of Business Development

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was very quick and casual. First step was initiated by an internal recruiter who is very friendly and responsive. Great source of initial info about the company and position. Next step was meeting with the location CEO. I had a great meeting with her and our goals and ideas seemed to be very aligned. Next was the phone interview with a regional/corporate director of DBD and was very good as well. Straightforward with typical interview questions. So far everyone has been great and the process has been pretty quick.

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected questions for this role. It's a sales role so be prepared for sales type questions. It's also a leadership question so be prepared to answer those types of questions as well.   Answer Question

COTA Interview

COTA
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Select Medical in December 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter set up phone interviews for out of state. Employers were informative and polite. Explained there facility and what their expectations are for their team. They were more then willing to answer any questions openly and honestly. Recruiter followed up in a timely manor.

Interview Question – n/a interview was very casual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had a choice between tution reimbursement or relocation reimbursement. Unfortunately you havre to chose one and take a cut in pay. Most COTA are paid 28/hr. This company pays 24/hr.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR. Phone interview with HR and then Skype interview with manager. Hired without physically meeting. Interview questions were the norm. Treated with respect. Once hired, quickly learned that job responsibilities encompassed much more than led to believe. Frequently need to work over 70 hours to complete work. This is a for-profit Company that excels at getting the most from its people by paying salary and increasing workload.

Interview Question – Questions were the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Benes offered not competitive with other employers and was told these were non-negotiable. Was offered my minimum expected salary.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in October 2011.

Interview Details – took almost 2 weeks for someone to get back in touch with me after initial contact

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in March 2011.

Interview Details – Flight to Tampa was nice. Interview was unorganized. Views from several department members, not leads were discouraging.

Reason for Declining – Didn't feel right

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview Details – Interview very natural, questions are as expected, prior experience, how long you have been a nurse, what are your expectations regarding the work. How many patients did you have per shift at your prior workplace

Negotiation Details – ask about earned time, get a commitment about how many weekend hours, Find out what qualifies as weekend hour.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview Details – 5 Minutes phone interview and 10 minutes personal interview.

Interview Question – -Can you type 40 wpm?
-Hired.
  View Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Director of Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was intense but everyone was wonderful. Phone interview with corporate recruiter & face to face with Regional Director, CEO, & VP.

Interview Question – Describe why you're the best person for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them a range during the initial phone interview and received an offer a week later for higher.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Medical in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked by my recruiter to go interview at Select Medical. I was then contacted by their HR specialist for a phone screen. A week later I was asked to come in for a face to face panel interview with their VP of IT Systems, IT manager, VP of Finance, and ERP manager.
I spent a half hour with 3 out of 4 people listed. The VP of Finance couldn't make the interview.

Interview Question – Do you have any programming skills?   View Answer

Worked for Select Medical? Contribute to the Community!