Select Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.7

COTA Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Select Medical.

I applied online with my resume. I receive a phone interview within a week, followed by face to face discussion that same week. The longest part of the entire process was their corporate HR department, it took them awhile to complete my background check and various required paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions were asked, so there was no unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    None.

Director of Business Development Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Select Medical.

It was a tiered level interview process, starting with recruiter, which was a good experience, then CEO which was a great process and ending with corporate senior level management, this which was the least professional encounter.

Interview Questions
    • At the corporate level: An odd question regarding my goal of getting a PhD, why was it necessary?   View Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Select Medical in September 2014.

Was contacted very quickly after I applied. I went through a phone interview and then an in person interview. Nothing too difficult about the process - the recruiter was in contact with me the entire time which was great.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember any difficult questions. They were all fairly average.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Select Medical.

Very easy. DON was really cool and laid back we just chatted about my previous jobs.

Director of Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Select Medical in February 2014.

Interview process was very quick and casual. First step was initiated by an internal recruiter who is very friendly and responsive. Great source of initial info about the company and position. Next step was meeting with the location CEO. I had a great meeting with her and our goals and ideas seemed to be very aligned. Next was the phone interview with a regional/corporate director of DBD and was very good as well. Straightforward with typical interview questions. So far everyone has been great and the process has been pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or unexpected questions for this role. It's a sales role so be prepared for sales type questions. It's also a leadership question so be prepared to answer those types of questions as well.   Answer Question

COTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Select Medical in December 2013.

Recruiter set up phone interviews for out of state. Employers were informative and polite. Explained there facility and what their expectations are for their team. They were more then willing to answer any questions openly and honestly. Recruiter followed up in a timely manor.

Interview Questions
    I had a choice between tution reimbursement or relocation reimbursement. Unfortunately you havre to chose one and take a cut in pay. Most COTA are paid 28/hr. This company pays 24/hr.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview very natural, questions are as expected, prior experience, how long you have been a nurse, what are your expectations regarding the work. How many patients did you have per shift at your prior workplace

ask about earned time, get a commitment about how many weekend hours, Find out what qualifies as weekend hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Select Medical.

5 Minutes phone interview and 10 minutes personal interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Select Medical in October 2012.

I was asked by my recruiter to go interview at Select Medical. I was then contacted by their HR specialist for a phone screen. A week later I was asked to come in for a face to face panel interview with their VP of IT Systems, IT manager, VP of Finance, and ERP manager.
    I spent a half hour with 3 out of 4 people listed. The VP of Finance couldn't make the interview.

Center Manager Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Select Medical.

Great and approachable recruiters and managers/regional directors, and VP.

Interview Questions
    I should have fought harder.