Select Rehabilitation Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Select Rehabilitation

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

A series of phone interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for much more than what you would like

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Select Rehabilitation (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via telephone and very brief in person. I was hired and started before the documents they required were all submitted. Did not receive an adequate orientation.

Interview Questions

• Understanding the 3 major insurance classifications and their specific requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief. My first experience, so I most likley was in the low range for hourly rate.

PTA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Weatherford, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired by a previous DOR that I had stayed in contact with over the past 13 years. Had a phone interview with the area manager. I began as a PRN employee until the full- time position and my 2 week notice came in to effect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation done.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Utica, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

If you have a license .. you are hired!

Negotiation

very quick.. they needed me desperately as they were severely understaffed and had a lot of turnover

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

No interview; with a valid license your're in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I agreed to work 4 days/wk. They accepted because of a long-term job vacancy.