Select Rehabilitation

Relevance Date Difficulty

PTA Interview

PTA
Weatherford, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Select Rehabilitation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired by a previous DOR that I had stayed in contact with over the past 13 years. Had a phone interview with the area manager. I began as a PRN employee until the full- time position and my 2 week notice came in to effect.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation done.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview Details – A series of phone interviews

Interview Question – No real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for much more than what you would like

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist
Utica, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Select Rehabilitation in June 2012.

Interview Details – If you have a license .. you are hired!

Negotiation Details – very quick.. they needed me desperately as they were severely understaffed and had a lot of turnover

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Select Rehabilitation in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed via telephone and very brief in person. I was hired and started before the documents they required were all submitted. Did not receive an adequate orientation.

Interview Question – Understanding the 3 major insurance classifications and their specific requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very brief. My first experience, so I most likley was in the low range for hourly rate.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist

I applied through other source and interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview Details – No interview; with a valid license your're in.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I agreed to work 4 days/wk. They accepted because of a long-term job vacancy.

Worked for Select Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!