Select Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Largo, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

explained they were in southern pinellas mostly and the salary I was asking was a little high for their clientele but said they wolud keep my info on file and call if anything came in

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview

I had a 9am scheduled phone appointment with the recruiter to discuss a job opportunity that I applied for last week. She instructed that I call her at 9am (which I thought was odd to begin with) which I did. She literally spend 2 minutes with me over the phone, and the only 2 questions she asked me was (1) Why are you looking to leave your current place of employment, and (2) Do you really live in Indiana. She immediately blew me off with some lame story about not wasting each other’s time by putting me in front of IL clients due to the fact that I live in IN and ended the call. She was lazy, dismissive and unprofessional.

GoPro Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. I applied for one position, was told I would be interviewing for a different position because that's what was open now, then ended up interviewing for a third position. Before the interview I had to do some online tests. The tests included a typing test and the most ridiculous personality test I've ever seen. I was first interviewed by the Select Staffing agent who asked me two or three questions, then did a second interview with one of the team supervisors which was also only a couple of questions. Once you're offered a job you then come in and fill out a ton of paperwork, do a mouth swab drug test, and the job is yours. It's the easiest interview process I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a customer who is angry due to their order not arriving in time.   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2014.

Interview

will be doing a background check and also would like you to take a skill test and if you pass we will let you know if you are hired. (by two week of interview)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have dealt with and Irate client or customer.   1 Answer

Plant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Cuyahoga Falls, OH).

Interview

At this particular location (Alside Window Company) The employees of the Select Staffing Do Not care if the new hires get any good experience , or background for the specific job. All they want is FILL IN THE POSITION not to get penalized, for not comply with the 3 days hire in term.

Interview Questions

• You do what you told to do!!!   1 Answer

Final Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Perrysburg, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. I just applied and they called me later on that week to come in for an interview. After the interview your basically hired. as long as you pass your drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can I stand on my feet for countless hours, and pick up 20+ pounds on a regular basis.   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

They had no idea they were hiring, they just asked to come in and sort things.

Interview Questions

• The entire process was not a professional 'interview'.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They told me what my salary was and I was desperate for a job.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview

There wasn't one. It was if they liked you.

Interview Questions

• The typical 'how can you see yourself growing with our company'.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed a job, so I didn't negotiate. But I seriously should have.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and quick.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with stealing from an employer?   1 Answer

Foreclosure File Review Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview

Phone interview took place, due to job being out of state. Was very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is