Select Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Plant Trainer Interview

Plant Trainer
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I applied through other source and interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – At this particular location (Alside Window Company) The employees of the Select Staffing Do Not care if the new hires get any good experience , or background for the specific job. All they want is FILL IN THE POSITION not to get penalized, for not comply with the 3 days hire in term.

Interview Question – You do what you told to do!!!   View Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Select Staffing in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1) A phone interview; 2) A personal interview in one of the local branches and completion of Select's online application and testing process, which includes drug testing; 3) A personal interview with the department director; 4) A personal interview with the corresponding VP; 5) Salary negotiations via phone; 6) Confirmation of the offer and set a start date.

Interview Question – If you know your job functions well, there are no difficult or unexpected questions in the hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initially, they did not disclose the salary to be offered, rather they inquired of my expectations. It was later revealed that the salary being offered was far below my request. We haggled offers and counter offers twice, and (out of necessity) I settled for a salary that was slightly higher than their initial offer with the communication that I could be eligible for an increase after a six-month evaluation. After six months, I was evaluated with the highest reviews but denied a salary increase on the basis that policy required me to complete a full year before a raise could be petitioned.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I interviewed at Select Staffing in February 2011.

Interview Details – Excellent process for hiring and employee portal is easy to use. Would recommend for the Albuquerque area. Branch Manager has been there a long time. She's great. A lot of different job opportunities. Warehouse, light industrial, clerical. Very good interview process. They also test on your skills such as Word, Excel and Outlook, typing, data entry. Good location in town to find and parking is easy.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation in your previous position and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – moved

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Select Staffing in November 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy and quick.

Interview Question – Are you okay with stealing from an employer?   View Answer

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Staffing Coordinator
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – They had no idea they were hiring, they just asked to come in and sort things.

Interview Question – The entire process was not a professional 'interview'.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They told me what my salary was and I was desperate for a job.

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Covina, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pleasant and not intimidating at all. They mostly just want to know what your experience is in and what you are capable of doing. Then when they have jobs for you, they call you and let you know where to go.

Negotiation Details – i felt as i didn't have an option on my salary

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – There wasn't one. It was if they liked you.

Interview Question – The typical 'how can you see yourself growing with our company'.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed a job, so I didn't negotiate. But I seriously should have.

Lead Product Coordinator Interview

Lead Product Coordinator
Mitchell, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Select Staffing in June 2013.

Interview Details – Online app, xalled for inperson interview immediately

Interview Question – Y did I want to work for select sraffing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple

Foreclosure File Review Interview

Foreclosure File Review

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – Phone interview took place, due to job being out of state. Was very professional.

Interview Question – Questions were Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted offer as is

General Mills Associate Interview

General Mills Associate
Smyrna, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had worked for Select before and just walked into the office and asked if they had positions open at General Mills. They set me with positions after asking me some general questions to update their system since I had last worked for them. They told us to start the next day.

Interview Question – There was no major questions outside of retaking the drug test.   Answer Question

Worked for Select Staffing? Contribute to the Community!