Select Staffing

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – They had no idea they were hiring, they just asked to come in and sort things.

Interview Question – The entire process was not a professional 'interview'.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They told me what my salary was and I was desperate for a job.

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Covina, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pleasant and not intimidating at all. They mostly just want to know what your experience is in and what you are capable of doing. Then when they have jobs for you, they call you and let you know where to go.

Negotiation Details – i felt as i didn't have an option on my salary

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – There wasn't one. It was if they liked you.

Interview Question – The typical 'how can you see yourself growing with our company'.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed a job, so I didn't negotiate. But I seriously should have.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lead Product Coordinator Interview

Mitchell, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Select Staffing in June 2013.

Interview Details – Online app, xalled for inperson interview immediately

Interview Question – Y did I want to work for select sraffing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple

Foreclosure File Review Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – Phone interview took place, due to job being out of state. Was very professional.

Interview Question – Questions were Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted offer as is

General Mills Associate Interview

Smyrna, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had worked for Select before and just walked into the office and asked if they had positions open at General Mills. They set me with positions after asking me some general questions to update their system since I had last worked for them. They told us to start the next day.

Interview Question – There was no major questions outside of retaking the drug test.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in February 2013.

Interview Details – I went for an interview at the McDonough location at Select staffing and the team was very unprofessional. They minds well make the payroll specialist the branch manager for she takes full control but seems very young. I over heard a conversation while waiting for the branch manager that the payroll speacialist is very tired in the work enviroment that she is in due to her manager always being out shopping along with taking full advantage of her. I decided with all the stress in the enviroment that it would not be a great position for me.

Interview Question – Why do some managers not appriciate their position? They should be working twice as hard showing a great example!   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Stressful enviroment

Data Entry Interview

Santa Barbara, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview Details – This agency conducted 2 interviews before I was selected as a temporary Data Entry Operator. The firm was thorough and professional.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary range was pre-established and at fair market value for the labor market ($10-12/hr.)

Driver Interview

Driver
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Select Staffing in August 2012.

Interview Details – Five minute interview, then I was hired

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any

Production Interview

Stow, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Select Staffing in May 2011.

Interview Details – got a call did a test got hired

Interview Question – whats a liter   View Answer

Negotiation Details – long

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Select Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Select Staffing Videos

Select Staffing – Why Work for Us?

Creating solutions for job seekers and businesses. Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, Select Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're ajob seeker looking for work or a business with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Select Staffing interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Select Staffing employees and interview candidates.