SelectHealth Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2014

3.5

Nurse Auditor/Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SelectHealth in April 2012.

Online resume submission followed by a scheduled interview. Friendly, relaxed interview but professional.

Interview Questions
    Human Resources would not budge on the salary. Nurse Auditor is a grade 14 position, I feel it should be a grade 15 RN position.

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

I applied online – interviewed at SelectHealth in December 2010.

This was a three tiered interview process. Standard canned quesdtions with not much originality involved. Training for entry level positions is adequate and thurough. Training as you advance through the company is mostly lear as you go or non existent. You just simply have to be there and involved to learn the processes.

Interview Questions
    • With The Affordable Care act becoming a reality it HAS TURNED THIS JOB ON IT'S EAR IN MANY WAYS.   Answer Question

RN Care Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SelectHealth in July 2010.

Interviewed by two managers for position. Questions were vague and diffcult to ascertain what answers they were looking for. Example; you have a family taking a baby home for the first time from NICU, as an employee of select health what tools do you have in your toolbox to assist this family through a very difficult time? No specifics to job description were ever posted in regard to organizations protocol let alone any type of introduction during interview process as to what job responsibilities may entail. I felt like I was hunting for a job description and they were trying to see if I could read their minds. They were very poor comunicators, bordering rude....Definitely not the type of boss I would work well under, as you may guess no job offer followed and I was not disappointed by that outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a mistake you have made in your professional career and how did you learn from it?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at SelectHealth in April 2010.

Online job application which asks for several simple programming answers. Such as SQL queries and object oriented programming concepts.

After being called into an interview you are in a room with 1 manager and 3 peers who go around asking technical questions from their various expertise. SQL, C#, Java (if you know it), ASP.NET. They also asked me to perform several programs on a white board while they waited.

Interview Questions
    • Questions relating to the nitty gritty of Oracle database systems.   View Answer
    Salaries are fixed based on years of experience and position, so there is essentially no room for negotiation.