1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

RN Care Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in July 2010.

Interviewed by two managers for position. Questions were vague and diffcult to ascertain what answers they were looking for. Example; you have a family taking a baby home for the first time from NICU, as an employee of select health what tools do you have in your toolbox to assist this family through a very difficult time? No specifics to job description were ever posted in regard to organizations protocol let alone any type of introduction during interview process as to what job responsibilities may entail. I felt like I was hunting for a job description and they were trying to see if I could read their minds. They were very poor comunicators, bordering rude....Definitely not the type of boss I would work well under, as you may guess no job offer followed and I was not disappointed by that outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mistake you have made in your professional career and how did you learn from it?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question