Selective Insurance

Selective Insurance Interview Questions in Branchville, NJ

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Para-professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchville, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Selective Insurance in April 2012.

PRO
    Recruiter scheduled interviews and provided contact information and appointment times with Recruiter, Hiring Manager, other members of the team, Department Head and ended with the HR Manager in one day. Indicating a respect for the applicants time.

CON
    Although HR Manager confirmed that a response would be provided within a certain timeframe NO communicaiton was sent to advise the outcome of the interview which indicates the inexperience of the HR Manager or lack of respect for the applicant.

Interview Questions
    • What experience to you have that would translate into a benefit for this company?   Answer Question

Safety Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchville, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Selective Insurance in August 2010.

Met with hiring manager, recieved callback, then went to Branchville, NJ to meet with department managers. Technical questions related to my experience in safety and in the insurance industry. Discussion of experience with other employers including specific activities conducted within my department. Discussed interest in furthering my education. They explained their process and what they were looking for.

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchville, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Selective Insurance in April 2010.

straight forward interview

Interview Questions
    offered salary which was more then expected. I accepted.