Selex Galileo

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Selex Galileo.

Interview Details – Good initial communication and competency pack
CV submission , telephone interview & then competency based interview
Relaxed and easy going interview
Hiring was contacted via telephone & letter with the offer
Very good initial process but when I turned up on my first day after the induction process I had no IT , no desk

Interview Question – Was i aware of their current product portfolio & the markets in which they operated   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was offer & accept or decline no negotiation

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Graduate Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Selex Galileo in April 2012.

Interview Details – Online Application
Assessment centre

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Strategic Marketing Manager
Luton, East of England, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Selex Galileo in May 2012.

Interview Details – Practise Situation, Task, Action, Result approach for answering competency-based type interview questions.

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Selex Galileo in November 2007.

Interview Details – Initial communication and application process was done through outsourced HR who have a bad reputation for losing paperwork, poor communication and general incompetence. The interviews and assessments were conducted by company managers, who were much more on the ball. Interviews were mainly competency based, not very technical and pretty easy. Assessment process selects for people who are good at interview technique, but not necessarily intelligent.

Interview Question – What aspects of a job do you most dislike?   View Answer

Bid Manager Interview

Bid Manager
Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Selex Galileo in September 2009.

Interview Details – The whole thing was completely disorganised. It felt like they didn't know what they wanted.

Interview Question – ...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Selex Galileo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Selex Galileo interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Selex Galileo employees and interview candidates.