Self Opportunity

2.4

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Self Opportunity in November 2014.

I submitted the on-line application and received an email the next day wanting me to fill out an additional on-line form. I submitted that and later the same day I got a phone call from AA Talent Service to set up an interview. I flew to DFW and met with the several of the lead maintenance department managers at DFW. Standard interview type questions just to see how you think and work through problems and issues. I got the verbal that I was moving on in the selection process by the lead manager in the interview. Now I am simply waiting for that process to continue on and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions
    • There were several AA specific type questions that they have written policies and procedures for, they just ask you to see if your thinking is in-line with the company mentality. Situational what if type questions.   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox City, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox City, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Self Opportunity in October 2014.

The hiring process is one of the most critical elements of an organization. The onboarding processes are intense in the initial phase of the hire; however, should extend throughout the initial 12 months of employment.

Of course, hiring is different that that of ongoing education, training and evaluation/professional development.

Interview Questions
    • What is a negative comment noted on your last evaluation.   View Answer

Enterprise Architect/Prog Management Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Self Opportunity.

In-person with hiring manager

Interview Questions

Company Leader - Director of All Activities - Internal and External to the Organization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Self Opportunity in January 2014.

Background on both education and professional accomplishments. Very thorough interview with questions covering entire work history. Interview lasted two hours. The people doing the interviews were very focused on choosing the best candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Greatest accomplishment at different stages of your working career.   View Answer

Had a better opportunity

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Self Opportunity in November 2013.

Networking and professional experience; open discussion with customer by phone

Chief Executive Officer and Owner Interview

A very comprehensive interview in which the focus was not directed on technical skill but rather what I wanted to accomplish in life. Integrity and character are discussed at length to make sure that the moral and philosophical world views alined between the company and prospect. We are more interested in people who can work in a decentralized leadership development process than those who need management structure.

Freelance Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Self Opportunity in September 2013.

Had initial meeting with prospective clients, wanted to know if we were on the same page: design wise, and cost of finished project.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I use you as my designer, and not someone else? What can you tell me about yourself or your design methods that separate you from other designers?   View Answer
    Amount I was asking for, I showed my confidence in my work.

Guest Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Self Opportunity.

Had 3 interviews, within 2 weeks. Very strict dress code. Sounded very nice and was really excited.

Project Manager Interview

The hiring process was 3 phased, 1 screening phone call, 2 interview with management, 3 interview with business partners.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Self Opportunity.

No interview, you must pass a test.