Self Regional Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Self Regional Healthcare

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Self Regional Healthcare.

Interview

Completed online application. Received a call for first interview with the director of the floor then interviewed with other nurses from the floor in a peer interview. Going to ask you to give specific examples of a time when...type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel its ok to break policy and procedure or have you ever broken policy and procedure?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your most difficult patient experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How have you handled an angry or irrate patient or customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you have gone above or beyond to meet a patient's expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Self Regional Healthcare (Greenwood, SC) in November 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application and called for interview by Nursing Adm. Was then interviewed by the nurse manager and assistant. My perception was that it was a very friendly work enviorment with a lot of support, I was very wrong.

Negotiation

None

Supervisor/Ancillary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Self Regional Healthcare (Greenwood, SC) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied on website, called for interview, called for a peer interview, hired ... then it took almost a month to actually start. It takes FOREVER to get started at this place.

Physiotherapist Interview

Interview

still now i did not have any necessity to attend interviews in my profession. i may happen to attend in the future. i will never allow my dignity and qualities to be underpaid. i will attend interviews with an easy going mentality. this will surely make me win. loss for that management, if they do not give me job.

Interview Questions

• how much salary do you expect?   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Self Regional Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview

called a manager to inform them that I was moving and asked if they knew of any open position in Charlotte to let know

Interview Questions

The salarry was too loow