Selfhelp Community Services, Inc.

www.selfhelp.net
Unclaimed Profile

Selfhelp Community Services, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Selfhelp Community Services, Inc.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Selfhelp Community Services, Inc. (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interview. The first was with HR and the second was with the Director of the program. HR was extremely fast in their process and they seemed in a rush to hire someone for the position. I was also surprised with the question regarding salary as I was unprepared to answer such a questions so quickly

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel like you need forthis position.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Selfhelp Community Services, Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with HR and then my direct supervisor and director. We first started in Manhattan and then I traveled to Brooklyn for the second interview. We met for about 20 minutes.

Community Worker/Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Selfhelp Community Services, Inc. (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied on Craigslist at 3am and had a phone call at 10am for an in-person interview with HR. This was in August 2009. The Interview with the HR lady was pretty easy then she sent me to interview with the program director of the location I will be working for. The interview is really easy as well. I was hired in a week.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly a conversation they did not ask me any typical interview questions..   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is non-negotiation as HR said the starting salary for a community worker/case manager is $32,000 (it was really $31,999)...