Semantic Space

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Senior Test Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview Details – Technical interview,manager round and HR discussion .

Interview Question – Data base questions   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview Details – Apti test which includes maths even 10+2 physics chemistry and general knowledge, technical test ( C/C++, SQL, Java) and then 3-4 rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – Questions are easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview Details – After clearing 3 technical rounds + 1 HR Interview, the HR Manager offered me job with salary at least 30% less than my current CTC.

I was very clear about my expected CTC from the day one of the interview process. But it took way too long for SST HR and Management to realize that my salary expectation was way beyond their budget.

The worst part was, that they din't even leave any room for negotiation. They just closed the offer via an email.

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE I"VE EVEN SEEN.
Glad I dint join.

Total waste of time and effort.

Very Easy Interview

Software Applications Developer Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Semantic Space in July 2011.

Interview Details – There will be one telephonic round followed by a face-to-face and the hr round

Interview Question – very easy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you can demand at the time of joining

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Semantic Space in April 2010.

Interview Details – First a telephonic interview would be taken based on the subject knowledge. Then if you are selected, then you would be called upon for a one-on-one interview. Local candidates, however may be called upon directly for the one-one -one interview.

Interview Question – They really concentrated to the core basics   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview Details – Pathetic HR process. One HR sent the JD, and schedules the interview but then leaves the process there itself and forgets. After followup, another HR will take the same from there and recollect all the details again and proceed with the process. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Question – Don't expect that interview will be taken by experts. For Project Manager position, Architect has interviewed who is from a different competency and he himself was not clear about the questions he asked. If they don't receive the answer they expected, that means you are unfit for the position. It gives an impression that the interviewers are getting trained for the interview in this process. If you are from a good company, good experience and good educational background, i suggest you not to waste your time and reduce your value. The unprofessional panel doesn't know how to evaluate properly.   View Answer

Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Semantic Space in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is rather conventional. First a telephonic interview would be taken based on the subject knowledge. Then if you are selected, then you would be called upon for a one-on-one interview. Local candidates, however may be called upon directly for the one-one -one interview. Usually, a single interviewer takes the initial test, followed by the manager whose project needs the candidate.

Interview Question – If you are from a development background, the most common question here is "Ours is a testing company. Are you ready to shift your focus to testing?" . It might be confusing but is a rather straight-forward question with the interviewer expecting a "yes" from the candidate.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Semantic Space in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very long hiring process. Usually takes 2 to 3 months. 2 technical and one hr round. People with fake experience and strong referance can easily get into this company.

Interview Question – All basic questions. Are you willing to work extra hours and week ends ?   View Answer

Senior Associate-Quality Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Semantic Space in August 2012.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds-2 technical and one is with COO and one is with HR.
First technical was telephonic and very basic questions like process areas in CMMi and they tried to understand my current profile. After a week they called me for FTF. It was about 45 mns...questions were more on CMMi and statistics basics...

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview Details – Very tough on technical expertise

Interview Question – They really drill to the core in Database related queries, specially Ramarao Boli   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Semantic Space? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Semantic Space interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Semantic Space employees and interview candidates.