Semantic Space

www.semanticspace.com
  www.semanticspace.com

Semantic Space Interview Questions

Senior Test Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Semantic Space.

Technical interview,manager round and HR discussion .

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Semantic Space.

Apti test which includes maths even 10+2 physics chemistry and general knowledge, technical test ( C/C++, SQL, Java) and then 3-4 rounds of interviews.

No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Semantic Space.

After clearing 3 technical rounds + 1 HR Interview, the HR Manager offered me job with salary at least 30% less than my current CTC.

I was very clear about my expected CTC from the day one of the interview process. But it took way too long for SST HR and Management to realize that my salary expectation was way beyond their budget.

The worst part was, that they din't even leave any room for negotiation. They just closed the offer via an email.

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE I"VE EVEN SEEN.
    Glad I dint join.

Total waste of time and effort.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Semantic Space.

Pathetic HR process. One HR sent the JD, and schedules the interview but then leaves the process there itself and forgets. After followup, another HR will take the same from there and recollect all the details again and proceed with the process. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Don't expect that interview will be taken by experts. For Project Manager position, Architect has interviewed who is from a different competency and he himself was not clear about the questions he asked. If they don't receive the answer they expected, that means you are unfit for the position. It gives an impression that the interviewers are getting trained for the interview in this process. If you are from a good company, good experience and good educational background, i suggest you not to waste your time and reduce your value. The unprofessional panel doesn't know how to evaluate properly.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Semantic Space.

Very tough on technical expertise

Interview Questions
    • They really drill to the core in Database related queries, specially Ramarao Boli   Answer Question
    Smooth

Senior Associate-Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Semantic Space in August 2012.

There were 4 rounds-2 technical and one is with COO and one is with HR.
    First technical was telephonic and very basic questions like process areas in CMMi and they tried to understand my current profile. After a week they called me for FTF. It was about 45 mns...questions were more on CMMi and statistics basics...

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Semantic Space in July 2011.

There will be one telephonic round followed by a face-to-face and the hr round

Interview Questions
    you can demand at the time of joining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Semantic Space in April 2010.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Semantic Space in February 2010.

Interview process is rather conventional. First a telephonic interview would be taken based on the subject knowledge. Then if you are selected, then you would be called upon for a one-on-one interview. Local candidates, however may be called upon directly for the one-one -one interview. Usually, a single interviewer takes the initial test, followed by the manager whose project needs the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • If you are from a development background, the most common question here is "Ours is a testing company. Are you ready to shift your focus to testing?" . It might be confusing but is a rather straight-forward question with the interviewer expecting a "yes" from the candidate.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Semantic Space in September 2009.

Very few of technical panel believe a tech person should have proper basics. More drilling on basics and frameworks...

Interview Questions
    It was good. It was matching with offers I had in hand. I accepted because of Location