Semantic Space Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview

Technical interview,manager round and HR discussion .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview

Apti test which includes maths even 10+2 physics chemistry and general knowledge, technical test ( C/C++, SQL, Java) and then 3-4 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

After clearing 3 technical rounds + 1 HR Interview, the HR Manager offered me job with salary at least 30% less than my current CTC. I was very clear about my expected CTC from the day one of the interview process. But it took way too long for SST HR and Management to realize that my salary expectation was way beyond their budget. The worst part was, that they din't even leave any room for negotiation. They just closed the offer via an email. MOST UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE I"VE EVEN SEEN. Glad I dint join. Total waste of time and effort.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Pathetic HR process. One HR sent the JD, and schedules the interview but then leaves the process there itself and forgets. After followup, another HR will take the same from there and recollect all the details again and proceed with the process. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• Don't expect that interview will be taken by experts. For Project Manager position, Architect has interviewed who is from a different competency and he himself was not clear about the questions he asked. If they don't receive the answer they expected, that means you are unfit for the position. It gives an impression that the interviewers are getting trained for the interview in this process. If you are from a good company, good experience and good educational background, i suggest you not to waste your time and reduce your value. The unprofessional panel doesn't know how to evaluate properly.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Semantic Space.

Interview

Very tough on technical expertise

Interview Questions

• They really drill to the core in Database related queries, specially Ramarao Boli   Answer Question

Negotiation

Smooth

Senior Associate-Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

There were 4 rounds-2 technical and one is with COO and one is with HR. First technical was telephonic and very basic questions like process areas in CMMi and they tried to understand my current profile. After a week they called me for FTF. It was about 45 mns...questions were more on CMMi and statistics basics...

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

There will be one telephonic round followed by a face-to-face and the hr round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can demand at the time of joining

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2010.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process is rather conventional. First a telephonic interview would be taken based on the subject knowledge. Then if you are selected, then you would be called upon for a one-on-one interview. Local candidates, however may be called upon directly for the one-one -one interview. Usually, a single interviewer takes the initial test, followed by the manager whose project needs the candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you are from a development background, the most common question here is "Ours is a testing company. Are you ready to shift your focus to testing?" . It might be confusing but is a rather straight-forward question with the interviewer expecting a "yes" from the candidate.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Semantic Space (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Very few of technical panel believe a tech person should have proper basics. More drilling on basics and frameworks...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good. It was matching with offers I had in hand. I accepted because of Location