SembCorp Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SembCorp

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SembCorp (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One main interview with hiring manager and HR representative is the norm for interviewing for the job. Unlikely to have a second interview with the hiring manager. Once this is done, the process is handled by HR, which can be slow if they have other priorities, and very urgent if they need you.

Negotiation

They tried hard to keep the monthly pay down, and I had to use my other job offer to force them to match. They would not even give me a premium over the other offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SembCorp in March 2009.

Interview

competency based. just the typical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join this department   1 Answer
    • what is your long term career goal   1 Answer
    • do you mind working out of singapore   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SembCorp in March 2008.

Interview

They will ask you standard question on your experience and talk more about yourself. Do promote yourself and honestly what are your preferrence. What you hope to learn and what kind of job scope can the company offer you. Do not talk about salary expectation unless you are a super high flyer. Practise on your interview skill before the day of interview with someone so that you will be more confident on actual day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like leaving the company   1 Answer
    • Tell me more anout yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

do not be too diffcult on yourself and the HR