SembCorp

SembCorp Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SembCorp

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SembCorp.

One main interview with hiring manager and HR representative is the norm for interviewing for the job. Unlikely to have a second interview with the hiring manager. Once this is done, the process is handled by HR, which can be slow if they have other priorities, and very urgent if they need you.

They tried hard to keep the monthly pay down, and I had to use my other job offer to force them to match. They would not even give me a premium over the other offer.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SembCorp in March 2009.

competency based. just the typical questions asked.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SembCorp in March 2008.

They will ask you standard question on your experience and talk more about yourself. Do promote yourself and honestly what are your preferrence. What you hope to learn and what kind of job scope can the company offer you. Do not talk about salary expectation unless you are a super high flyer. Practise on your interview skill before the day of interview with someone so that you will be more confident on actual day.

Interview Questions
    do not be too diffcult on yourself and the HR