Sempra Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sempra Energy in December 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of initial phone interview with HR, 1:1 interview with Hiring Manager, & behavorial interview with HR.

Hiring manager did not take the time to review my resume before the interview. It was obvious that he was asking random questions and not listening to my answers in order to give him time to read my resume. Hiring manager was rude & made it seem like the interview was a waste of his time. Interaction with HR was positive.

Interview Question – What kind of curriculum did you have at your college?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sempra Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sempra Energy Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sempra Energy employees and interview candidates.