Sempra Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sempra Energy in September 2009.

Interview Details – The whole experience was very pleasant and professional. This is a large company with a well defined org structure. So, all the details such as job description, salary range, reporting structure and career growth possibilities were clear.
  I offered details on my previous job and my skills during the interview. The process went very well as I was able to demonstrate the outputs in a short and concise format.

Interview Question – Demonstrate SQL, Excel, any programming language and relevant skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You know the limits the company can offer you based on their rigid structure. Ask for other benefits such as vacation, relocation, work from home etc.

Worked for Sempra Energy? Contribute to the Community!