Sempra Energy Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sempra Energy.

Very intense; peer review with multiple interviewers
Drug Test, check references, and DMV.
Background checks, called around.
Lots of very detailed technical questions.
Also minor Medical examination.
The company later reorganized and I got transferred to a new department with very different work.

Interview Questions
bargain for initial vacation and got it.

Other Interview Reviews for Sempra Energy

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sempra Energy in September 2009.

The whole experience was very pleasant and professional. This is a large company with a well defined org structure. So, all the details such as job description, salary range, reporting structure and career growth possibilities were clear.
      I offered details on my previous job and my skills during the interview. The process went very well as I was able to demonstrate the outputs in a short and concise format.

Interview Questions
    • Demonstrate SQL, Excel, any programming language and relevant skills.   View Answer
    You know the limits the company can offer you based on their rigid structure. Ask for other benefits such as vacation, relocation, work from home etc.

Worked for Sempra Energy? Contribute to the Community!