SendMe Mobile

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SendMe Mobile

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SendMe Mobile in February 2012.

Instead of a phone interview, they send me a java project for me to complete. A few days after the completion of the project, I was invited to an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • rewrite the get() method so it does not use an if statement.
      abstract class <T>

abstract public T computed();

Answer Question

Business Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SendMe Mobile in March 2010.

I was interviewed by three members of the SendMe financial operations team. The position I was interviewing for was a mix of business analyst, DBA, finance and marketing analyst. As such, I met with an database operations guy, an accounting guy, and a finance guy. They were all very friendly and intelligent. All had very specific experience in their fields.

The position I was interviewing for was a difficult mix of skills, that I felt I was not necessarily qualified for from the outset. I did believe, however, that I could have gotten up to speed with the job very quickly, and they seemed to agree.

In the end, they passed because I was shy on technical database skills....which is probably true enough. I can't blame them for not taking a chance on my learning curve.

Interview Questions
    • How many gas stations are there in the united states? Develop a process for estimating   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SendMe Mobile in October 2009.

I had a very intensive interview with Sendme Mobile involving many on the spot questions that are hard to answer without giving me a time frame to think over and respond. It seems to me, throughout my interview they are more interested in pumping me to give out contact information then for them to get to know my persona and skills. Their comment about me is that â??I did not bother to go through their sign up flow.â? My respond is that I am trying to find a company that is compatible for me as I am to them, why would I bother to sign up and go through their sign up flow if I have to pay $9.99 just to get to know their company after all the SCAM reviews I read about them. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Good thing I did not sign up or I will end up one of those people on the COMPLIANTBOARD.com complaining that they wonâ??t stop charging me $9.99 to visit their site.

Interview Questions
    • If the CTR is X and Conversion rate is X what is the CPM we can afford.   View Answer
    • Who would you would choose to do business with? And why?   View Answer