Sendero Business Services

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – After a skype interview, I flew to Dallas for my second round of interviews with Sendero. The questions were mostly behavioral and were two one-on-one interviews with managers. A few weeks later I came back for a final round which was almost identical to the second round except for the partner interview, which was mostly an overview of the values and components of the firm and specifics of the jobs. I also was taken to a very nice lunch with a current associate. The whole process was very welcoming and relatively easy.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you expected problems and created preventative measures to avoid conflict   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The starting salary is GREAT for associates and benefits are awesome. Negotiation isn't really in the cards for this starting position and there isn't much I was disappointed with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – The people all seemed very nice. The culture seemed amazing. That being said when I met for the interview I was expected to have some give and take and learning on both sides. Instead they asked some questions and wrote down notes on a piece of paper behind a folder they were holding up. It was awkward and not fitting the culture that I was expecting from employees and information gathered.

Interview Question – What was one time you were tolerant of another?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sendero Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sendero Business Services Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sendero Business Services employees and interview candidates.