Senior Helpers Caregiver Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

1.4

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Senior Helpers (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Was called for an interview, it was very odd. I was just asked questions from a piece of paper where, the interview was an hour long and I felt like it really didn't matter what I said i was already getting the job. Pay was not discussed and orientation was right after the "interview"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was never offered the job, it was expected that I was going to take it. My pay was not discussed, I had to call after and she had to call me back to find out.

Other Interview Reviews for Senior Helpers

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Senior Helpers (Northbrook, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

2 hours after I apply they call for interview it was the next day, immediately after I filled out my W2s, canceled check for direct deposit,When I call them they say the same thing "we'll call when we get a client" Why did they place ad?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when a patient gets in your face and yells at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A month later and still waiting for a client. Don't place ad or hire before you have a client.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Senior Helpers (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever done. I seemed to be the only non-immigrant there waiting to interview. Others were dressed in light wash jeans :\ The woman seemed desperate to hire me. Before the interview even began she copied my driver's license, insurance, etc. which was weird. Then immediately after the interview she took my photo for my nametag and had me fill out hiring papers, all without even asking me if I was interested in the job (which I WASNT, since they wanted to pay me a pathetic $9.50 an hour.)
    When they kept calling me after that hounding me to take the job, it really made me wonder if this place is a scam or something. o.o

I didn't go to college to make less than 20,000 a year.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Senior Helpers (Toledo, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted on the phone asked a few questions, then brought in for a 1:1 interview. I was then given a caregiver test. I need to get a FBI check and will be going back for orientation tomorrow.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Senior Helpers in October 2011.

Interview

interview ok, not much to add because the process was quick and to the point. Interview and orientation to the company all took place within the same day.

Interview Questions

• what kind of talents do you bring to the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A