Senior Helpers

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Senior Helpers in September 2013.

Interview Details – 2 hours after I apply they call for interview it was the next day, immediately after I filled out my W2s, canceled check for direct deposit,When I call them they say the same thing "we'll call when we get a client" Why did they place ad?

Interview Question – How do you handle it when a patient gets in your face and yells at you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A month later and still waiting for a client. Don't place ad or hire before you have a client.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Senior Helpers.

Interview Details – Easiest interview I've ever done. I seemed to be the only non-immigrant there waiting to interview. Others were dressed in light wash jeans :\ The woman seemed desperate to hire me. Before the interview even began she copied my driver's license, insurance, etc. which was weird. Then immediately after the interview she took my photo for my nametag and had me fill out hiring papers, all without even asking me if I was interested in the job (which I WASNT, since they wanted to pay me a pathetic $9.50 an hour.)
When they kept calling me after that hounding me to take the job, it really made me wonder if this place is a scam or something. o.o

Reason for Declining – I didn't go to college to make less than 20,000 a year.

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Senior Helpers in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted on the phone asked a few questions, then brought in for a 1:1 interview. I was then given a caregiver test. I need to get a FBI check and will be going back for orientation tomorrow.

Interview Question – How long in this field?   Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Senior Helpers in October 2011.

Interview Details – interview ok, not much to add because the process was quick and to the point. Interview and orientation to the company all took place within the same day.

Interview Question – what kind of talents do you bring to the job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Senior Helpers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Helpers Caregiver interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Senior Helpers employees and interview candidates.