Senior Living Communities

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recreation Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Senior Living Communities in May 2011.

Interview Details – An interview agent contacted me at my former job. I was asked alot of questions about how I would handle difficult situations and supervisory issues that I did not feel pertinent ot the positrions Iwas applying for. The interview seemed tofocuso on weakness, not strnghts and felt as if attempts were made to see how I would react under pressure. Thi was a new style interview for me.The interviewer was not friendly and seemed to try to trip me up. It was qute a dissapointing phone interview.

Interview Question – What would you do if staff did not show up for shifts on a weekedn? How would you cover or deal with this.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Senior Living Communities.

Interview Details – telephone interview, then 2 inperson - one with ED and one with Corporate irector

Interview Question – What was the situation you felt you did not deal well with and how could you have handled it better?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Senior Living Communities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Living Communities interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Senior Living Communities employees and interview candidates.