Senior Whole Health

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Senior Whole Health.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR manager and four f2f interviews with senior financial analysts and CFO

Interview Question – Walk through the resume and SQL skill is very important   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

SQL Developer Interview

SQL Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Senior Whole Health in January 2008.

Interview Details – I heard about this opening from a former co-worker in December 2006. I had one interview with the CIO and a group interview with a business analyst and two SQL developers.

Interview Question – Tell us about a recent project you worked on and your role in it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Senior Whole Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Whole Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Senior Whole Health employees and interview candidates.