Sennheiser

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Produktionskoordinator RF Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sennheiser.

Interview Details – First step was a telephone interview as I was living very far away at the time. 2 People from the HR department asked me several standard questions. The atmosphere over the phone was quite nice and very friendly. We agreed on a second interview face to face. I received an e-mail with detailed instructions on how to find their factories and appointment details with my interview partners. Very good!
On the interview day I was welcomed by the person who still had the job to show me around and explain basics about the job. That was at first a little bit odd, but while talking to him I learned that he was going to be promoted to a new job and just transferred to another department. So I was going to be simply his successor. After that my potential new Boss and his department manager invited me for lunch (yummy!) and then after that we had a more in depth personal interview. That went pretty good as well. There was no special test required although it was about a technical position. Level wise it was somewhat of a step down for me (being a department manager in my old job at that time) but it was a very interesting job offer. Nevertheless we agreed on contract negotiations. They sent me the contract via e-mail again and a few questions were quickly clarified via telephone again. I accepted the job!
Overall the experience was very good.

Interview Question – There were 2:

1) Standard: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"
-> If you prepare yourself for this question then you can deliver.

2) "Being a Manager with direct reports in your current job right now, how will you handle this possible step-down by not having direct reports anymore and find your place in the Organization?”
-> I did not prepare very well for this question, but I answered honestly with a mix of strong interest and flexibility. I guess they liked that.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sennheiser? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sennheiser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sennheiser employees and interview candidates.