Sennheiser

www.sennheiser.com

Sennheiser Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sennheiser

Produktionskoordinator RF Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sennheiser.

First step was a telephone interview as I was living very far away at the time. 2 People from the HR department asked me several standard questions. The atmosphere over the phone was quite nice and very friendly. We agreed on a second interview face to face. I received an e-mail with detailed instructions on how to find their factories and appointment details with my interview partners. Very good!
    On the interview day I was welcomed by the person who still had the job to show me around and explain basics about the job. That was at first a little bit odd, but while talking to him I learned that he was going to be promoted to a new job and just transferred to another department. So I was going to be simply his successor. After that my potential new Boss and his department manager invited me for lunch (yummy!) and then after that we had a more in depth personal interview. That went pretty good as well. There was no special test required although it was about a technical position. Level wise it was somewhat of a step down for me (being a department manager in my old job at that time) but it was a very interesting job offer. Nevertheless we agreed on contract negotiations. They sent me the contract via e-mail again and a few questions were quickly clarified via telephone again. I accepted the job!
    Overall the experience was very good.

Interview Questions
    • There were 2:

1) Standard: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"
      -> If you prepare yourself for this question then you can deliver.

2) "Being a Manager with direct reports in your current job right now, how will you handle this possible step-down by not having direct reports anymore and find your place in the Organization?”
      -> I did not prepare very well for this question, but I answered honestly with a mix of strong interest and flexibility. I guess they liked that.

Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sennheiser.

Lengthy and many rounds of interview and slow feedback and decision. It takes 3months to get back. The offer was posted via email. I think local HR could have done better with a face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
    • How , why , what do you do when you are pressed for time to be on schedule for launch with many production failures.   Answer Question