Sensata

Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sensata.

I reached out to a recruiter on campus following my career fair. I was called in for an interview with a current member of the engineering team at Sensata. He was very cordial but did not try to sell the company very hard. I believe I did fairly poorly in the interview because it was one of the first ones that I had as an undergraduate. I did not get any second round interview.

Interview Questions
  • A question about gravity on different celestial bodies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sensata

Engineer Interview

met at school for a 30 minute interview. Invited to fantastic friday event which consisted of four 30 minute interview sessions. 2 were purely technical, one was behavioral with case study and the last interview was completely behavioral.

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sensata in November 2011.

Brought on site with approximately twenty five others. four separate one on one interviews. three were technical interviews one was behavioral. I was reimbursed for travel and took care of lodging (I was lodged in a near by hotel). I was taken for a tour of the facilities which were nice. Overall, a good interviewing experience, only wish I could have gotten an offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almelo (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almelo (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sensata in March 2011.

The interview took placed on University campus at technical university of delft. They (two persons) first introduced the company and their products, then we discussed about my resume. I asked about possible research department. It seems that the company is dependent on customer's problems. The customers first define a problem and then the design engineering department try to give an idea and solve that problem, in the manner that the product is environmentally friendly and has green functionality.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience in welding processes and what is your knowledge about products for reducing air pollution for cars?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sensata in January 2008.

We were invited to a "fantastic Friday" an all-day event with around 30 students. The day consisted of 3 interviews (2 technical, 1 HR) and a tour of the facilities. Technical interviews focused on problem solving and critical thinking.

Interview Questions
    • Look at the internal componants of this sensor and describe what you think the purpose of each is?   Answer Question