Sensata

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Sensata

Interview Details – met at school for a 30 minute interview. Invited to fantastic friday event which consisted of four 30 minute interview sessions. 2 were purely technical, one was behavioral with case study and the last interview was completely behavioral.

Interview Question – stress analysis questions   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Sensata in November 2011.

Interview Details – Brought on site with approximately twenty five others. four separate one on one interviews. three were technical interviews one was behavioral. I was reimbursed for travel and took care of lodging (I was lodged in a near by hotel). I was taken for a tour of the facilities which were nice. Overall, a good interviewing experience, only wish I could have gotten an offer.

Interview Question – What would you change about this component?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Almelo (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sensata in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview took placed on University campus at technical university of delft. They (two persons) first introduced the company and their products, then we discussed about my resume. I asked about possible research department. It seems that the company is dependent on customer's problems. The customers first define a problem and then the design engineering department try to give an idea and solve that problem, in the manner that the product is environmentally friendly and has green functionality.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in welding processes and what is your knowledge about products for reducing air pollution for cars?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sensata in January 2008.

Interview Details – We were invited to a "fantastic Friday" an all-day event with around 30 students. The day consisted of 3 interviews (2 technical, 1 HR) and a tour of the facilities. Technical interviews focused on problem solving and critical thinking.

Interview Question – Look at the internal componants of this sensor and describe what you think the purpose of each is?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sensata

Worked for Sensata? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sensata Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sensata employees and interview candidates.