Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sensata
- Mechanical Design Engineer (20)
- Electrical Engineer (9)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Intern (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (3)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Entry Level Electrical Engineer (1)
- Small Administrative Department So Can't Identify (1)
- Electrical Design Engineer, Entry Level (1)
- Customer Account Analyst (1)
- Design Engineer (ME) (1)
- Electrical Engineer - Intern (1)
- Marketing Forecast Analyst (1)
- Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer - Design (1)
- Electrical Engineering Summer Intern (1)
- Electrical Engineer - Design (1)
- Student Worker (Almelo, the Netherlands) (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
- Internship (1)
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- MEMS Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sensata.
I reached out to a recruiter on campus following my career fair. I was called in for an interview with a current member of the engineering team at Sensata. He was very cordial but did not try to sell the company very hard. I believe I did fairly poorly in the interview because it was one of the first ones that I had as an undergraduate. I did not get any second round interview.
- A question about gravity on different celestial bodies. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sensata
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
met at school for a 30 minute interview. Invited to fantastic friday event which consisted of four 30 minute interview sessions. 2 were purely technical, one was behavioral with case study and the last interview was completely behavioral.
- stress analysis questions Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Sensata in November 2011.
Brought on site with approximately twenty five others. four separate one on one interviews. three were technical interviews one was behavioral. I was reimbursed for travel and took care of lodging (I was lodged in a near by hotel). I was taken for a tour of the facilities which were nice. Overall, a good interviewing experience, only wish I could have gotten an offer.
- What would you change about this component? Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
(Translated from English)
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Sensata (Almelo (Netherlands)) in March 2011.
Het interview vond op de campus van de Technische Universiteit Delft plaats. Ze (twee personen) introduceerden eerst het bedrijf en hun producten, daarna hebben we gesproken over mijn cv. Ik vroeg over een mogelijke onderzoeksafdeling. Het lijkt erop dat het bedrijf afhankelijk is van de problemen van de klant. De klanten definiëren eerst een probleem en vervolgens probeert de ontwerpontwikkelinsafdeling een idee te geven, en het probleem op te lossen, zodanig dat het product milieuvriendelijk is en groene functionaliteit heeft.
The interview took placed on University campus at technical university of delft. They (two persons) first introduced the company and their products, then we discussed about my resume. I asked about possible research department. It seems that the company is dependent on customer's problems. The customers first define a problem and then the design engineering department try to give an idea and solve that problem, in the manner that the product is environmentally friendly and has green functionality.
- Heb je ervaring met lasprocessen en wat weet je van producten voor het tegengaan van luchtvervuiling door auto's? Do you have experience in welding processes and what is your knowledge about products for reducing air pollution for cars? Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Sensata in January 2008.
We were invited to a "fantastic Friday" an all-day event with around 30 students. The day consisted of 3 interviews (2 technical, 1 HR) and a tour of the facilities. Technical interviews focused on problem solving and critical thinking.
- Look at the internal componants of this sensor and describe what you think the purpose of each is? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review