Sensiba San Filippo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sensiba San Filippo

Audit Summer Internship Interview

Sensiba San Filippo have a two step interview process for recruiting on college campuses. First there is a on campus interview, then an in house interview with partners. The on campus interview was pretty relaxed. The recruiter Aaron tries to answer any questions you may have about the whole process or about the company in general. Most likely you will be interviewed by a manager and hear back within a week. The in house interview is much different then I would have expected. There was about 8 of us interviewing, four in the morning, four in the afternoon. During our lunch out, I asked staff members some questions. Their answers surprised me. One employee was surprised when we was hired and had no intention of staying with the company very long. The other employee we were with was not proficient in English but seemed to be comfortable with his job. When I asked them what they liked about Sensiba San Filippo, their answers were generic and not that great. I would definitely advise employees to show some enthusiasm and interest in the company you work for when speaking to potential hires.

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sensiba San Filippo.

1) On-campus interview