Sensiba San Filippo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Summer Internship Interview

Audit Summer Internship

Interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo

Interview Details – Sensiba San Filippo have a two step interview process for recruiting on college campuses. First there is a on campus interview, then an in house interview with partners. The on campus interview was pretty relaxed. The recruiter Aaron tries to answer any questions you may have about the whole process or about the company in general. Most likely you will be interviewed by a manager and hear back within a week. The in house interview is much different then I would have expected. There was about 8 of us interviewing, four in the morning, four in the afternoon. During our lunch out, I asked staff members some questions. Their answers surprised me. One employee was surprised when we was hired and had no intention of staying with the company very long. The other employee we were with was not proficient in English but seemed to be comfortable with his job. When I asked them what they liked about Sensiba San Filippo, their answers were generic and not that great. I would definitely advise employees to show some enthusiasm and interest in the company you work for when speaking to potential hires.

Interview Question – Name a time you overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo.

Interview Details – 1) On-campus interview
2) All day round 2 interview in office with all levels of staff/management

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sensiba San Filippo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sensiba San Filippo interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sensiba San Filippo employees and interview candidates.